Introduction: Joe

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

True-Warrior
Egg

Introduction: Joe

Post by True-Warrior »

Hello Rangers, my name is Joe and I am 21 years old, I'm currently 3 years deep into college and for the past few months I have been reading a lot of info on here. The first week of July I went to the army recruiters office and took the practice asvab and was looking for 11x with an option 40 contract. Now I am not the standard 17 year old who wants it, I have always wanted this, and being that my brother served for 11 years and inspired me in many ways, I am now ready. Since I graduated college I began training for the time when I knew I would be in the best mental and psychical state that I can be to go in. Now is that time for me, I am not happy with my score on the asvab and I knew it would be the one thing holding me back which is why I have been trying hard in school and studying but it's the biggest struggle in my life. I was always the stud in sports and excelled at everything psychical, but when it comes to books and tests...my scores were always sub par. I'm a hands on man with serious determination but struggle with books and tests. As of now I am focusing everything on the test and trying to get my score right where it needs to be for me to enlist, thats a little bit about me and I will post again shortly on here in the appropriate section a few questions I have regarding enlistment. My brother is a good guide but he was not a Ranger and while his knowledge of the military is vast and he has spoken to me about a lot, I still feel hearing somethings from current Rangers might be what I need to hear. If I should ask my questions here please let me know, just figured I would introduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself and where I stand.
Thanks
-Joe

Return to “Introduction Archive”