Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome youngster! Which books did you write?
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Looking forward to meeting you at Rendezvous. Welcome to the site.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
LRPTL
LRRP/Ranger

Youngsters

Post by LRPTL »

You young studs are already writing us FOGs off, huh. I haven't been arrested yet for assault with a dead weapon. I'll have you know I still get erections...at least once a month. No reptile dysfunction here. The lizard still functions. Still got my teeth and my hair. And Slowpoke, I did write a few books, but I ain't tellin'.
havoc996
Ranger

Post by havoc996 »

LRPTL wrote:I probably know a lot of you guys. Not quite ready for the denture cream and Metamucil yet, but I've been going through one hell of a lot of Minute Rub. Thanks for the welcome, my brothers. Good to ba here. And Baseplate, I think you might be my son.

Shit happens!
He Doesn't have a Father, he was conceived in a mortar tube from alcohol and pure awesomeness! :wink: Welcome home Sir.
Civilians, will never understand us. Our desire to be at the worst possible place at the exact wrong time because we hope to make a difference even if it costs us our lives, are incomprehensible to them. And yet it is so. Our prayer is not, please God, let it happen on my day off; but please God, don't let me screw this up.

HHC 1/75
10-04
OEF/OIF

Return to “Introduction Archive”