Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

FUBAR11B
US Army

Introduction

Post by FUBAR11B »

Hello all,

I enlisted in the Army 2005 as an 11 series and can say Its a great MOS. My first and current duty station is Ft Stewart GA. and anyone that has been stationed there can probably concur its a black hole. I initially signed up with intent for SF and actually went to SFAS and was med-dropped on a final team event after receiving a concussion. Later to find out my roster was called with the "selectees" yada yada long story short, further research I realized I wanted direct action. Thats where I get job satisfaction. I am currently waiting onorders from a packet I submitted about two weeks ago to the regiment recruiter.

Respectfully

SGT FUBAR11B
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by K.Ingraham »

Welcome. If you managed to get selected at SFAS, you should be able to deal with RASP, especially with experience under your belt.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
FUBAR11B
US Army

Re: Introduction

Post by FUBAR11B »

Yeah that should be the case for RASP. I was informed Ill be going through three courses almost back to back before assignment... Something tells me Im going to be hurting good by the time Im done but theres only one way to get to the top and rock and roll.

Return to “Introduction Archive”