TEXAS ROLL CALL

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Dud wrote: Sorry this is a little late in coming, I planned on posting after our FTX but an asshole private, a missing pair of NODS and company lockdown didn't allow me to sign up until just recently.

Dud
Ranger Bell told me about that deal, Dud. Sounds like fun......not! Congrats on making it to your unit! You're going to make a good one. :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

Bell

I'm here and unpacking but I could use a link up for a break in action!!

I'm on the list.
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Bell wrote:Good one Bubba. It ain't over yet. He's in Houston and I know the Secretary of SOTT. There's a gathering coming up this October and I'm gonna be there looking for him.

Abell9 and LN are tracking him too. We ARE gonna have a face to face.

RLTW
Bell

Jusr so you know, that guy e-mailed me several dozen times with more corny shit than Iowa. Havent tried to contact him yet because....well.....I have a life for the moment. But, if Bubba wants to exchange numbers with him and get closer I can surely arrange it. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey, did Bubba ever do the tab check on this guy? shit....crs...can't even remember the guys name.

RLTW
Bell
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

Shot, Over
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

PM sent.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Could we get a New York roll call? :?:
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I'm in Louisiana now but I lived in Frisco, Texas for about a year...I will get back there after the Army. Loved that place...beautiful women, good food, suburban sprawl, but you still had some good duckhunting and fishing close by.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

NarrowGauge,
I grew up in Plano and have seen Frisco BOOM over the last two decades, pretty nice 'little' city. Especially since the Texas Rangers opened up their new RoughRider stadium. You won't find a greater concentration of beautiful women ANYWHERE in the world than the Frisco/Plano area. It's like they're bred out there, damn good looking women, all over the place. Everytime I go back I end up with blueballs for a week just from staring at all the hotties. Damn I miss Texas.

Dud
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

sobersides wrote: There's a cure for that, but it may give you tennis elbow, and rumor has it may kill kittens.
LOL!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

D co. 2/327
No Slack
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Alrighty then, what's a Domo-Kun???(from the above link)
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Mosh Pit”