Tsunami/Earthquake in Japan

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
RANGER513
Ranger

Re: Tsunami/Earthquake in Japan

Post by RANGER513 »

I'm sure the " SUPER MOON " is causing all this to happen. :shock:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

What we got on the news tonight…

Nuke sites are out of control. A big blast may come within hours. In that case the radioactive cloud could reach Alaska or Canada in strength and even partially all the way to Europe. That is a worst case scenario. It’s what they plan on albeit hope for less. Looks like 2 maybe 3 of the nuke sites are primed for an explosion.

Currently there are more than 3000 confirmed dead. 2500 tourist in north Japan missing and close to 50,000 people still missing.

That it.

EDIT:: The 50,000 missing varies depending on the source. It has been as low as 8000. It’s chaos and the numbers will only approach factual as time passes.
Last edited by Chiron on March 15th, 2011, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Japanese disaster victims vs American disaster victims...........

Unfortunately, the savages in the above picture are probably what a lot think of when it comes to US disasters. I will always remember ordinary citizens showing up at the WTC wanting to help and all of the relief convoys headed south after Katrina.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Return to “The News Dump”