Comments to High School Students

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Comments to High School Students

Post by Jim »

This is one of many hoaxes passed around on the internet. On the other hand, the contents are right on the money.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer.
Sounds like Ranger School.

:twisted:
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

"If you can read this….Thank a Teacher,"

This should read "If you can read this and have to thank a teacher, go slap your parents. They should have taught you to read before the government ever got involved."
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
LostintheSauce
Tadpole

Post by LostintheSauce »

Any Rangers here willing to translate that into a Ranger version? One that really punches us non-Rangers in the gut and make us feel like total shitbags
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

Don't worry about it, Echo.

You obviously escaped most of the brain-washing or you wouldn't be here.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

the fuck is wrong with it the way it is?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

A hoax perhaps, but right on the money.

I have the displeasure of being in our interview chain quite often. Most of these save the whales, global warming fanatic, mommy pampered, there are no losers, America sucks, weekend alcoholic, I do what I want, everybody's equal, there are no consequences for choices, something for nothing, high expectation-low skilled morons probably don't even know how to wipe their own behinds.

They have been taught fallacious notions like Jefferson was evil because he was a slaveholder, America's involvement in WWII was our own fault because we were supplying the British, George Bush was the Antichrist, Republicans are by definition racists, the war in Iraq was about oil and in general America sucks. Thank a teacher, BTW. They have created a generation of mommy/government dependents with low skill levels, high expectations and generally false ideas about how the world works.

One kid came into my office and when I asked him what he wanted to do, he very seriously said, "I am going to take your job". I told him, first you have to learn how to dress yourself and zip your fly. When he looked down, I opened the door, sent him back to HR and told them to never bring him back. If it were the old days, I would have said something else and taken him to the top of the fire stairs for some body surfing.

And people want to know why guys/gals with military experience rise to the top of my resume pile? You MUST be kidding.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
cbiwv
Tadpole

Post by cbiwv »

C-MAC wrote:A hoax perhaps, but right on the money.

I have the displeasure of being in our interview chain quite often. Most of these save the whales, global warming fanatic, mommy pampered, there are no losers, America sucks, weekend alcoholic, I do what I want, everybody's equal, there are no consequences for choices, something for nothing, high expectation-low skilled morons probably don't even know how to wipe their own behinds.

They have been taught fallacious notions like Jefferson was evil because he was a slaveholder, America's involvement in WWII was our own fault because we were supplying the British, George Bush was the Antichrist, Republicans are by definition racists, the war in Iraq was about oil and in general America sucks. Thank a teacher, BTW. They have created a generation of mommy/government dependents with low skill levels, high expectations and generally false ideas about how the world works.

One kid came into my office and when I asked him what he wanted to do, he very seriously said, "I am going to take your job". I told him, first you have to learn how to dress yourself and zip your fly. When he looked down, I opened the door, sent him back to HR and told them to never bring him back. If it were the old days, I would have said something else and taken him to the top of the fire stairs for some body surfing.

And people want to know why guys/gals with military experience rise to the top of my resume pile? You MUST be kidding.
Sir I have great respect for you.
2nd Armored div(FWD)1990-1992
1st Infantry div(Desert Storm)1991
101st Airborne(18th FA Bgde)1992-1994
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

cbiwv wrote:
C-MAC wrote:A hoax perhaps, but right on the money.

Sir I have great respect for you.
Thank you, that's very kind. But given your resume I must say I have enormous respect for you. And from the bottom of my heart- thanks for all you have done for our country.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

I have no idea what you are talking about. Our dropouts and unemployed have the highest self esteem than any other country!
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
cco375
Ranger

Post by cco375 »

rgrokelley wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about. Our dropouts and unemployed have the highest self esteem than any other country!
They also get a monthly pay check from uncle sam and free health care.
Cco 3/75 00-03

I'm not leaning to the right because of a bad hip, its because my combat scroll is so heavy

Return to “The Mosh Pit”