Had a good little laugh

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

ski20
Tadpole

Had a good little laugh

Post by ski20 »

Hey Rangers, I am not sure if you have heard this before, but I was just looking around online and came across it. Thought it was pretty ammusing. :lol:

One day the joint chiefs were all sitting around talking about which branch of the service had the men with the biggest balls. Suddenly, the Admiral of the Navy stood up and said, "Look, not only to sailors engage the enemy, they do so with full knowledge that if their ship is hit they will die in a watery grave. Sailors not only conquer our enemies, they also tame the great oceans. Sailors have the biggest balls!"

"Well," said the Marine Commandant, "That's all very nice, but the Marine Corps' history is full of stories of Marines charging relentlessly and fearlessly into the enemy's position. They face the enemy not from behind radar screens on a ship, but face to face and hand to hand when necessary. Marines have the biggest balls."

The General of the Air Force stands up next. "Wait just a minute!" he declared, "our pilots not only put themselves at tremendous risk and deliver fatal blows to enemy formations, but they do so while living on the razor's edge of technology! Airmen have the biggest balls!"

The three of them argued back and forth for a minute, when the General of the Army stood up and said, "Gentlemen, gentlemen... please. I can demonstrate once and for all who has the biggest balls." Then he walked to the window, opened it, and yelled down to a Ranger Spc4 walking along the sidewalk below, "hey Ranger, beat your face!!!!"

"Fuck you, leg!" the Ranger yelled back.

The General turned and looked at the other joint chiefs, "See, soldiers have the biggest balls."

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”