Introduction-Jordan

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

minitech11x
Future Soldier

Introduction-Jordan

Post by minitech11x »

Hello Rangers,

Thank you for your service and the information this site has to offer. My name is Jordan XXXX. I am 25 years old. I went to an automotive tech school and recieve an associates degree. I have worked on cars the last 4 years, but that wasn't for me. I have signed with an 11X contract, I unfortunately had a medical waiver and wasn't able to get the doc at meps to sign for an airborne stamp. My goal is to become a ranger and possibly SF one day. While testing myself i am able to get 75 pushups, 85 situps, and 13:30 on the 2 mile run. I will be taking an APFT on Sept. 23 with my recruiter, which i should have improved since i tested myself. I ship out Oct. 5. Im hopeing to get airborne and possibly RASP while in basic but i was looking at bennings web site and its looking like all the airborne class's for FY11 are almost full, so who knows what will happen. Ive just been counting down the days since i signed my contract and now only 3 weeks left.

don't put your full name on here. the military calls it PERSEC, personal security.
Last edited by KW Driver on September 13th, 2010, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PERSEC
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction-Jordan

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and congratulations for enlisting. Best of luck to you in reaching your goals. What is the medical condition you mentioned? Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
minitech11x
Future Soldier

Post by minitech11x »

I was misdiagnosed for having asthma but have had tests showing i dont have asthma.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

who were you addressing in your reply? go re-read the rules.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

Welcome, thank you for enlisting. Attention to detail and maximum effort may get you your chance.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
minitech11x
Future Soldier

Post by minitech11x »

Rangers: thank you for the responses.
KW Driver: my appologies for the lack of attention to detail pertaining to the rules. I was addressing Ranger Bill with my asthma comment.
al_2ndWolfhounds: I plan on working on my attention to detail and putting forth maximum effort, so thank you!
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

You should prep those responses with the title Ranger.... as in Ranger KW Driver, Ranger al_2ndWolfhounds. These men are warriors and not you neighbor. Respect is a two way street and you're driving into on coming traffic high speed.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
minitech11x
Future Soldier

Post by minitech11x »

Thanks for the correction IEDmagnet, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful but Im not sure what i was thinking. I need to work on my attention to detail!

Thanks for your time!
Jordan

Return to “Introduction Archive”