RIP is 4 Weeks

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Blasphemy!!!!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Rodger that!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

ImportsRsloths wrote:I'm gonna break a leg to try and get to first bat..... 11x though
I think that would qualify him for 1/75 for sure. 8) I don't know about 2nd, but 3rd Batt would RFM him for going to sick call. RSOVRanger, are you guys still DX-happy over there?

One of the perks for 'living under the flagpole'....replacements are just around the corner.... :twisted:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

heheheheee Preach it, Sloth!!!
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Desert Sloth wrote: Pussy, your just afraid of a little rain and cold. Man up Bitch! Go to where God lives!
I'll go wherever they send me...... First bat is Preferred!!! 8)
It's Mind over Matter. If you don't Mind, it won't Matter.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

If the land nav course is still in the swamp, he'll probably say "where did all of the water come from?" SUCK IT UP AND DRIVE ON! WORRY ABOUT WHAT BATT YOUR GOING TO ONLY IF YOU MAKE IT THAT FAR. ITS A PRIVELEGE TO BE CALLED RANGER.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

SUA SPONTE :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Joe

4 Weeks of RIP

Post by Joe »

Spartan wrote:Yeah I got some intel on this, I've got some great intel on this in fact.

OK - lean close - WHO FUCKING CARES?
Spartan,

Well Said!
Listen closely kids! If you are going to RIP and really want to be in the Regiment, don't sweat one extra week of training. It is just one week that you won't be getting smoked at Bat. If you don't like the sound of that, don't bother going to RIP because you will not like the constant traininig that you will do every fucking day for the rest of the time you are a Ranger.

Joe
1/75th 92-95[/quote]
RGR W. Beals
Ranger

RIP

Post by RGR W. Beals »

I have to admit I loved torturing the fuck out of RIP students when I was a RIP instructor back in the late 70s. We were so rough on them they made us move it to North Fort Lewis. :twisted:
RGR School class 2/77. A/NCOIC RIP 2/75th
A/2/75 from 11/75 to 7/79
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: RIP

Post by BadMuther »

RGR W. Beals wrote:I have to admit I loved torturing the fuck out of RIP students when I was a RIP instructor back in the late 1770s. We were so rough on them they made us move it to North Fort Lewis. :twisted:
Did you smoke Francis Marion? Was it hard keeping the rust off of the flintlocks?

:twisted:

Return to “About RASP”