NEWBIE CIVILIAN

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

PolskiHUJ
Embryo

NEWBIE CIVILIAN

Post by PolskiHUJ »

Hi, my name is Karol(Polish male name), im 19, i dont work right now, and i want to be a Ranger.

recently lookin at Marine Infantry and finding out that, they will do with u what they will upon completion of School of Infantry, meaning i dont want to be a fucking LAV crewman, mortarman or indirect fire, I want to be a rifleman. Recently Army recruiter called and said something about being able to get me on a Ranger contract (which i previosly told him i was interested in doing) Then i found this site and saw how it helps little shits like me get prepared. The reason im not yet enlisted and not in DEP is cause i have a Minor Consumption charge that needs to be taken care of. After that shit i hope the OPT40 Ranger contract is still available and i hope i can get the secret clearnace.
Last edited by PolskiHUJ on July 18th, 2004, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. PM inbound.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Since you are an Egg, Polecat I would leave calling the Rangers.... "FUCKING" Rangers to those who have earned the right to call each other FUCKING Rangers. To those who have earned that right we take it as a term of endearment, to those who havent earned that right....your choice of words clearly states disrespect. In short...curb your fucking tongue, read the fucking rules, and pay fucking attention. Hope that clearly states my fucking opinion.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: NEWBIE CIVILIAN

Post by Earthpig »

PolskiHUJ wrote:recently lookin at Marine Infantry and finding out that, they will do with u what they will upon completion of School of Infantry, meaning i dont want to be a fucking LAV crewman, mortarman or indirect fire, I want to be a rifleman.
You won't get to choose with an Option 40, either....if they need a mortarman, you're it.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
PolskiHUJ
Embryo

Post by PolskiHUJ »

Ranger Abell9, post edited. Roger that Ranger EarthPig.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Are you a US Citizen Karol?

Welcome to the board.
PolskiHUJ
Embryo

Post by PolskiHUJ »

No Ranger Spartan, im a legal resident alien, been in the U.S. for 8+ years. Thank you and I hope my stay here wont be cut short by my secret clearance situation.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome aboard. Good luck.

RLTW
Bell
PolskiHUJ
Embryo

Post by PolskiHUJ »

Thank you Ranger Bell, ill need all the luck I can get.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Welcome aboard, polskakielbasa.

Looks like you done pissed off the Pastor with your first post.

Showin your Polish tendencies right off the bat, eh?

Huh. Well, good luck.
RSD 96-99
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Good comeback, Pole, now welcome to the forum. You will find extrordinary resource in infor here. Use it. Good luck.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

A GREEN CARD HOLDER, HUH?

i'd like to see your recruiter get you that contract.

he's a badder mutafucka than Ranger H8 if he does.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

Abell9 wrote:Since you are an Egg, Polecat I would leave calling the Rangers.... "FUCKING" Rangers to those who have earned the right to call each other FUCKING Rangers. To those who have earned that right we take it as a term of endearment, to those who havent earned that right....your choice of words clearly states disrespect. In short...curb your fucking tongue, read the fucking rules, and pay fucking attention. Hope that clearly states my fucking opinion.
That's right Egg boy. Lister to the Fuking Pastor or I'll have to smoke your ass. By the way, when is our next class all might Trim Master?
By the way, welcome Polecat.
PolskiHUJ
Embryo

Post by PolskiHUJ »

Thanks for the welcome Rangers. SFC hit_it are you saying that I can not get an opt 40 at MEPS being only a green card holder?

Return to “Introduction Archive”