danger girls

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

especially that Montana Speirs. What do you think there chances would have been to get that 66 million dollar contact?

ZIP!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

BeadleBug wrote:especially that Montana Speirs.
I was eye-balling that one, too, Brother! :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Yeah w/ the emphasis on demonstration.
The Tool
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

placebo wrote:Not wanting to portray myself as an objectifier of the fairer sex, I didn't comment on specific individuals, but she certainly does stand out, doesn't she.

Mmmmm.

:lol:

She kinda sticks out too :twisted:

Check out actiongirls.com for some cool shit too! BTW: NOT A WORK FRIENDLY SITE!!! :twisted:
RSD 96-99
justanotherjoe
Paratrooper

The CDT 0341 Danger Girls

Post by justanotherjoe »

Just checked our sitetracker report, saw the link, and decided to offer a couple of answers. I work in the hair-pulling, eye-gouging department at GZI, and therefore have access to the girls and the program. First off, yes they are for real. The CDT Team was started as a training tool. When trying to train LE departments, it frequently turned into a dick sizing contest, since nobody wants to admit they're doing something wrong. Jack decided that using a 5'4", 120lb female to beat a male cop at his own game, would remove the EGO factor out of training classes.

It worked, then it grew. GZI decided that the girls presented a "pretty aka public friendly" face on the company, which also helps when you work with guns...go figure. The team started getting regular funding, and became a full time thing. There will be 12 on the team, once the current CDT class is done, and these girls can literally kick the hell out of the typical SWAT team. They train everyday, and are held to rigid standards for PT, (17-22 male standards) weapons qualification (97% or better to stay on the team) and small unit tactics. Soon, the team will become both jump and scuba qualified as well.

Nowlin Firearms has started building a line of 1911s specifically for these girls, and they currently test equipment and are sponsored by Academy Sports, Cor-Bon, Winchester, Wilson Tactical, Bolle, etc. They also provide OPFOR and training support for local Reserves and ROTC units.

If you would like more info on them, pictures, or would like them to schedule a stop on their upcoming promo tour, feel free to email us at info@groundzerointernational.com.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

yadayada, jump and scuba qualified, yeah right civilian qualified.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey Doc. You been holding out on us? I ain't never seen girls like that in Tulsa.

Who are these people? When did all this start?

Come on Doc, give it up.

RLTW
Bell
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: danger girls

Post by RRDTm3 »

placebo wrote:This is my kind of cadre.

Has anyone ever seen or heard of these women? According to the PR, they're competent and they're sure as hell appealing.

8)

I fucked em!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

OK I am out of the loop here but WTF does CDT stand for? A real team? Who hires em out do they work overseas?
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Saltbitch

Re: The CDT 0341 Danger Girls

Post by Saltbitch »

justanotherjoe wrote:Just checked our sitetracker report, saw the link, and decided to offer a couple of answers. I work in the hair-pulling, eye-gouging department at GZI, and therefore have access to the girls and the program. First off, yes they are for real. The CDT Team was started as a training tool. When trying to train LE departments, it frequently turned into a dick sizing contest, since nobody wants to admit they're doing something wrong. Jack decided that using a 5'4", 120lb female to beat a male cop at his own game, would remove the EGO factor out of training classes.

It worked, then it grew. GZI decided that the girls presented a "pretty aka public friendly" face on the company, which also helps when you work with guns...go figure. The team started getting regular funding, and became a full time thing. There will be 12 on the team, once the current CDT class is done, and these girls can literally kick the hell out of the typical SWAT team. They train everyday, and are held to rigid standards for PT, (17-22 male standards) weapons qualification (97% or better to stay on the team) and small unit tactics. Soon, the team will become both jump and scuba qualified as well.

Nowlin Firearms has started building a line of 1911s specifically for these girls, and they currently test equipment and are sponsored by Academy Sports, Cor-Bon, Winchester, Wilson Tactical, Bolle, etc. They also provide OPFOR and training support for local Reserves and ROTC units.

If you would like more info on them, pictures, or would like them to schedule a stop on their upcoming promo tour, feel free to email us at info@groundzerointernational.com.
Thanks for the intel; didn't realize anyone actually HAD real questions about them. :? Still doesn't change the fact that they're fucking chicks. 17-22 male standard....meaning what? Sponsored by Kotex, Hooters, and Trojan....blah blah blah. Get real....
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

This shit is fucking stupid. :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99

Return to “The Mosh Pit”