Last Movies you Saw in the Cinema?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Brat Attack
Ranger

Post by Brat Attack »

Anchorman..twice...King Aurther..Dodgeball
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

You can tell alot about someone just by the movies they go too.

Ranger2
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

King Arthur was good. checked it last night. did NOT like the fact that Arthur was a Roman. but i won't ruin it for anyone else.

action/battle sequences were tight, though.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Last I saw was House of a 1000 corps's. :twisted:
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Lambie wrote:Speaking of Texas Chainsaw Massacre - that was freaky. I watched up to when the guy with his leg cut off is getting dragged downstairs and then I went outside and let everyone else finish it. I'm a wuss when it comes to horror flicks. The Ring is the only freaky movie I want to see again, and thats cause the storyline was cool. Except the horse dying. That was not cool. I used to cry when horses got shot in old Westerns. :roll:
Aww you missed the best part... The guy gets a meat hook through his back, and then as he hangs there since both of his legs are chopped off at the knee, the guy puts a bag of salt and ties one around each leg! Now that had to hurt!

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Lambie wrote:The meat hook thing is actually the very last thing I saw. It was the last straw of the nastiness. And plus, it being a true story (well, based loosely on the truth anyways)...I'm just a wuss.
I believe LOOSELY is the operative word there.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Um...Harry Potter 3...I feel gay just admitting that..but in my defense, there was a very hott chick who wanted to see it with me. Say what you want, but I enjoyed myself :lol: .

Malarkey
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

RangerStew wrote:Good ending, and they left it open for an easy third. Out.
Spider 3 release scheduled for 2007.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”