Moderator: Site Admin

rodlrock
Egg

Introduction Rock

Post by rodlrock »

Hi
My name in the Army was Rock I served from 77 to 81
I took my basic and AIT in Ft Sill.I then went on to Ft Hood
my first unit was 1/16FA around Sept 78 we ship over to Geramy ( total of 3 times the other two reforgers two Hood And one Carson) for the 6 months we were part of 2en Armor Div North when we were over there.
When we came back to Hood the battalion was deactivate (I think thay may have been reactivate have not chcked)
I then went on to 1/3 Fa both Battion's fired 109A1 then later A2 how. I was powder man #1 and Driver of the
109 and 548 then I moved to Ammo drove the 2 1/2 ,5 ton truck, jeep and gore.
In I believe (78)we went to Ft Irwin for 6 weeks July to Aug I think any way it was the frst year they
reopened I do remember they told us you guy's (Rangers)and SEAL'S were there training as well I don't to this day
know if it was true or not I did not see either you or them there.
After Ft Hood I went to Carson I was part of 4ID my Battalion was 1/27FA 110 How I was in Sev Batty Ammo and Supply.
I now live in South Florida I have been down here for the past 26 all most 27 year met my wife and her two kids then had our own togather we have 3 girls and one boy he hope's to join the Navy (oh boy) after high school next year.
Ive worked for the same Co for all this time.
I found this site after my middle Daughter started seeig a guy that was trying to pass him self off as SF.
So my point of being here is to stop this guy from moving on and running this scam on another young woman.
I do want to thank you all for your sevice.
Thanks
Rod
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Introduction Rock

Post by K.Ingraham »

Welcome Gunner.
For checking an SF poser, try professionalsoldiers.com for a start.
Thank you for your service!
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
rodlrock
Egg

Post by rodlrock »

I all ready busted him as a lire.The day after xmas this guy lied so much he could not keep up with his own story.I will post the story the problem is I don't want him to go some place new and start this crap with another young woman.I have a photo of the front and back of his ID.

This is the run up of this guy I posted all this on Taxidermy.net Fourms currents events(you have to join to see that one)
there is a lot of guys that served there and it is were I hang out.

My daughter just started seeing this guy (looks like she is head over hills )seem to be full of crap this is what I have heard from him and her.
At 18 he had brain stem cancer was police man joined the Army was in 4 years went to Afghanistan 2 times
was shot once and and wounded when a Humvee hit a IED two guys with him were killed lost hearing in left ear and has a scar on right arm
he told me that he led men and he was a E-7 so he sent men to to there maker he also calm that he was a medic he says he has two purple hearts.
Oh and he was special forices and went to jump school at Ft Brag.
He was telling me some story's about being over there I have never met any one that likes to talk about what they have seen in war.This guy seem
he wants to tell every one about it.My buddy is on his way back from Iraqi he should be in this week or next he is just made Major I am going to ask him to look in to
this guy, but I don't know if he will have the time he will he here to move his wife to Ga.So can you guys see what you can find out about this guy I don't want to call him out with out proof My daughter will be heart broke but I rather it be now then later. Seems I cant find any info about him or photos of him.Just posted on his face book page http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=100 ... 7457024(up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; date I deleatedd him as a friend)
He told me he grew up in Plant City Florida (he is really from Mulberry and Lakeland Florida)his name is
Walon K Smith he go's by Kyle I have some Phone # PM for them if you need them.

This all sounds like a bunch of horse crap to me
1 cancer of the brain stem at 18
2 a police men
3 special Forices
4 E 7 at 4years
5 a medic

Xmas Eve
We had a big get together last night all my kid , him and my son n laws mom and step dad.He starts to tell Tom (step dad)some story about being in now it is up to all most 5 years.So I say to Tom you should see his ID it is all high tek now Jeff chimes in that tom was a MP and would love to see it you should have seen his eyes deer in the head lights He did not have his ID.Later as we are eating Tom and I are talking about our old Army days and the love ones we lost in war.I told Tom my family and friends just would not talk about the war at least what they saw Jeff and I had to turn our heads and my youngest about choked.After that the war storeys were over.More to come we are going to tell him we want to see his purple hearts today (Xmas)and some photos.Then in a few days hit him with my major buddy.He will disappear soon.

OK drum roll
we called his exwife today my self and my wife talked to her she would not give us much.So we my wife and oldest daughter set Patricia down and told her what we found and what we thought about this guy.She was very (surprise) glad that we told her everything she also told us she was starting to get weird feeling about him.So she set up a meet at star bucks she met him there and we showed up and confrounted him he tryed to stay with the story I ask him to call his ex he did and of course it was a non working number so I told him here Ill call her you should have seen his jaw drop. so I told him to tell her it was ok to talk to us and nothing more.So I had my son in law talk to her.He tells us well there is bad blood there and she is in occult lol.So the ex tells us he was in 6 to 8 months max and was discharged.NO he tells us that he was in all most 5 years ok show me your dd214 oh it is in texas so ask for copys and have the Army send them to my house ok I can do that.I told him there is no way you could be a E7 in 4 or all most 5 years . I ask him for the ID he gives it to me PFC say's HE HIT A OFFICER and gut busted down sure. I tell him things just don't add up I have checked you out with Army buddys (you guys taxienet )MY BUDDYTHAT IS A Major and my own experience.
Then my oldest daughter (she is in realestate and is a high school teacher) tells him the house you are living in is not in your name your rent ing a room he was telling Patti that he owned the house and renting rooms to returning vets).Then I droup the big bomb on him My major buddy wants to meet him should he be lieing there is a chance he could go to jail for up to a year for passing him self off as a wounded combat vet.he tells us ok I ll meet him .the last thing I tell him is I have no trust In him and he is full of crap and I could not stop my daughter seeing him but I did not aprove of him and he was a lier and WE COULD NOT TRUST HIM.We left him about a 1 1/2 later he calls my son in law and come clean.Jeff tells him well I just don't see her dad forgivng you and he should learn and move on.There is a lot more to it but this is the jist of the story.

So how can I get the fear od god put in this guy so he wount ever try this any more.He only posted once on face book that he was a combat medic.

this is the only posting of his on Face Book it was Back in Aug of 09

"Kyle Smith Well, It's a long story. I just got back from serving in the Army as a Combat Medic. I've seen and done some pretty amazing things the past 2yrs. I'm back home, in one peice. Thankfully! I've started my own business here in town. Well, all of Polk county. I am the new owner of Polk Co's edition of America's Favorite Coupon Book. I put out over 200,000 copies of this amzing tool that helps not only the small to med. size business owner but, also consumers that are looking for great deals on limited incomes. I do my own publishing and I help people. Which is where my heart is really at! I'm amazed at how much passion that I possess when I can be involved in changing others' quality of life. On my Mom's death bed, She Asked me to promise her 1 thing.... That I would make it my mission in life to make at least 2 people smile every day. Well, mission accomplished! Love, Kyle
August 17 at 11:56pm"

Thanks
Rod
Attachments
ID 2 ps.jpg
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
CWeber
Ranger

Post by CWeber »

:shock:
B. Co. 3/75 92-94
Wpns Plt.
RS 10/93

-Only dead fish follow the stream-

Return to “Introduction Archive”