Army Cadet Accessions - I'm about to get hammered

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Army Cadet Accessions - I'm about to get hammered

Post by Silverback »

Rabbit wrote:I had a sheet somewhere that my PMS showed me (Because I am playing catch-up))of the figures for who got what and the percentile in which they got it. When I get it, I will scan it to you. Good luck!
The accessions window is closed as of today. Now Cadets will have to wait for the national OML. Remember that in a bad situation ADSO is your leverage but the contract has to be signed prior to the board.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Trigger
Tadpole

Post by Trigger »

Rabbit,

I have the sheets showing percentiles from '06, '07, and '08.

So basically I'm highly educated on just how bad I got screwed.
"A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper (ret).
dabeetrus
Embryo

Post by dabeetrus »

My final OMS score ended up being around 82.4 which is not bad but will still put me solidly outside of DMG. Rabbit, if you can scan that sheet I would be very grateful.
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

HOLY SHIT CADETS!!!! All I'm hearing is a whole lot of whining, excuses and finger pointing. At what point will you finally accept responsibility for your failures? Reading your bullshit completely pisses me the fuck off!! What you should have done was made sure that you covered your ass, and not assumed anything. Trust me when I tell you that shit can and will change! If you can't or won't adapt to those changes, you have no business leading men into harm's way! Pull your head out of your 4th point of contact and get with the program. You fucked up, so you better just accept the consequences of your piss-poor performance and man up!
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

I wrote a looooooong post once upon a time about how this whole process works. I'm still looking for it, when I find it, I'll post it again.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace

Return to “Recruitment Process”