SEALs capture Objective Amber

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Rabbit
Tadpole

Re: SEALs capture Objective Amber

Post by Rabbit »

Just out of curiosity, what normally happens to Naval personnel in a Captain's Mast?
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Rabbit wrote:Just out of curiosity, what normally happens to Naval personnel in a Captain's Mast?
should just be an ART. 15 proceeding, so it depends on what level it's executed at.

a General (Officer) ART 15 can be painful and see officers and NCO's chaptered from the Army.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Support page on face book.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 560&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Oto-Man wrote:
Someone give me some clarification on this...I really cant wrap my head around this concept...
Bottom line the SEALS are being used in a matter typical of SWAT or Police Officers so when they captured the target they were making an arrest.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams

Return to “The News Dump”