Money Masters..........grab your popcorn its long.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Caruthers
Ranger

Money Masters..........grab your popcorn its long.

Post by Caruthers »

THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0256183936#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
Bcosniper
Ranger

Re: Money Masters..........grab your popcorn its long.

Post by Bcosniper »

I watched that video a few years ago. Really informative. I try to explain this stuff to my koolaid drinking, Obama worshipping co-workers and they look at me with that glazed over "I'm an idiot retard" look. You know the one. It looks like this:
stupid.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bco 2/75 1st Plt, Webco
1990-1996
RS 12-91

All you got to do is breeeeaaatth and squeeze
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

Bcosniper wrote:I watched that video a few years ago. Really informative. I try to explain this stuff to my koolaid drinking, Obama worshipping co-workers and they look at me with that glazed over "I'm an idiot retard" look. You know the one. It looks like this:
stupid.jpg
I was surprised about all the history, it covered alot of it, here and all over; that alone was worth the time for me............and common sense, and straight forward approach.

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

I think if more people watched this, and then they would understand why we are in a "financial" crisis. More over, how we lost being the ONE world super power monetarily.

Thomas Jefferson

- Norm Franz

Return to “The Mosh Pit”