Post by Invictus »

Welcome to the Patrol Base Old Scroll.
Bobby Lane was my 1SG once upon a time.
MichRanger
Ranger

Re: Introduction from Ranger Bradford

Post by MichRanger »

Welcome Ranger!
If I remember right I went to Marine Corps marksmanship instructors course with Grenier. If it is the same guy he was funnier than hell and really got the Marines angry. :D
Aco 1/75 weapons platoon FDC (1980-83)
HHC 1/75 S-3 shop (last year in Batt)
Ranger Class 3-81
Ranger Bradford

Post by Ranger Bradford »

Odin's Underling wrote:Who were your RIP Innstructors? Grenier was the biggest pussy to ever go through RIP.
I had to call him and tell him what you said! LOL!!
He said class 502-79 was a "special" class for the blind, cripple and lazy and class 503-79 was the real deal!
Ranger Bradford

MichRanger wrote:Welcome Ranger!
If I remember right I went to Marine Corps marksmanship instructors course with Grenier. If it is the same guy he was funnier than hell and really got the Marines angry. :D
Roger that...same Grenier...i called...you got to watch him once he gets started on things like this...I now know - who, what, when, where and why...
JB
Ranger Bradford

Invictus wrote:Welcome to the Patrol Base Old Scroll.
Bobby Lane was my 1SG once upon a time.
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome...I sure do miss working with and being around professionals.......20 something yrs in the postal service doesn't count no matter how you look at it.
FIST TEAM LTR
Ranger

Post by FIST TEAM LTR »

Welcome here 1st Bn
1st Ranger Bn HHC 1978-81
A Company FIST Team
RGR Class 9-79
Ranger Bradford

20 years in the postal service? Did you ever go postal? Tell Grenier if he remembers the time in RIP when his favorite instructor said the word "knife." Ask that big dummy what he had to do. Is that fag Grenier still living in Rhode Island?[/quote]

"Did you ever go postal?"

I was a good candidate for going postal....Army Ranger, DAV, Postal worker, member of the NRA, AA and NA. .........Certified, Qualified and Authorized.
I always told em "If you see me come to work wearing a big foam cowboy hat, a pacifier hanging on a blue ribbon around my neck, naked except for a depends and some cowboy boots,
holding a rifle.....either be my point dog or run. Afterwards...i would crap in my depends and sit down and start crying ...shake my pill bottle and ask to go to the VA...and let the Jury figure it out!

A few years ago I found info on Ranger Greniers whereabouts on the internet...it's amazing what you can find out there!
Turns out He is not on the E coast.....I found him just about 8 miles from me here in Northern KY.
His wife's people are from around here and Grenier made it his home after leaving the Army.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Ranger Bradford wrote: I was a good candidate for going postal....Army Ranger, DAV, Postal worker, member of the NRA, AA and NA. .........Certified, Qualified and Authorized.
I always told em "If you see me come to work wearing a big foam cowboy hat, a pacifier hanging on a blue ribbon around my neck, naked except for a depends and some cowboy boots,
holding a rifle.....either be my point dog or run. Afterwards...i would crap in my depends and sit down and start crying ...shake my pill bottle and ask to go to the VA...and let the Jury figure it out!
I see we have similar exfil plans. Welcome. It's good to see so many heroes have found the campfire lately.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RangerTee
Ranger

Post by RangerTee »

Welcome, 1st Batt.
"War is an extension of politics by other means" - Carl Phillip Gottfried von Clausewitz - "On War"

http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
U.D. for VII Corps LRRP, C/58 LRP, B/75 RGR for 75th Ranger.Regt.Assn.

Class 2-73
B/75: 72-74
Co.B,1st Ranger Bn.: 74-75
Div.Pathfinders-T.L.,101st Abn.
75thRRA.L.M.#1820
D.A.V. Life Member (75-current)
VLuplow
Sister

Post by VLuplow »

Welcome to the site
"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal." ~Mason Albert Pike
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Welcome to the patrol base. New guys buy.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”