Hi! I'm a newbie!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey Ranger Disinfertention, old buddy, old pal, old friend of mine. Come on over here and tell me MORE! This is getting gooooood!

Let her out of the pen didn't ya? We didn't let her go too crazy. But dude, she's got STORIES! Bwaaaahahahhahahhahahhhaaaa!!!!

RLTW
Bell
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

You guys got me in trouble! :cry: Oh yes, and Ranger Saltbitch, thank you SO much for posting my PM to you on another thread, that wasn't very nice. But, whatever, it's okay, I saw my own little thread called "Kelly...." really, I'm flattered, lol. Thanks guys! :lol:
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Hmmm, maybe just a retarded question but...Why do some of the girls' profile say "Hottie" (like mine) or "Divine Sister of the Yellow River" (or something along those lines)? I asked Ranger Dis, but he wasn't really sure, so if anyone could help me out in that area, I would appreciate it very much! Thanks again ya'll!!!
Kelly

Bell

Post by Bell »

A "Hottie" is just another cutie.

A "Divine Sister" is a full grown wo-wo-wo-man. She's rude, she's crude, she makes us smile. She's all grown up and likes it.

RLTW
Bell
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Bell wrote:A "Hottie" is just another cutie.

A "Divine Sister" is a full grown wo-wo-wo-man. She's rude, she's crude, she makes us smile. She's all grown up and likes it.

RLTW
Bell

Thanks Ranger Bell! I was just curious, hmmmm, just another cutie huh? LOL, I'm just kidding, ya'll ask Ranger Dis what he thinks about that one, hahaa. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kelly

Bell

Post by Bell »

Post a pic and I'll let ya know myself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

RLTW
Bell
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Kelly1124 wrote:You guys got me in trouble! :cry: Oh yes, and Ranger Saltbitch, thank you SO much for posting my PM to you on another thread, that wasn't very nice. But, whatever, it's okay, I saw my own little thread called "Kelly...." really, I'm flattered, lol. Thanks guys! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Aww, Ranger BadMuther, what was the shocked faces about? I was just kidding with ya'll. I'm really sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
Kelly

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Kelly1124 wrote:Aww, Ranger BadMuther, what was the shocked faces about? I was just kidding with ya'll. I'm really sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
I don't offend.... :wink: The shock was that you were able to see into the darkside.... :wink: :shock:
Bell

Post by Bell »

BadMuther wrote:
Kelly1124 wrote:Aww, Ranger BadMuther, what was the shocked faces about? I was just kidding with ya'll. I'm really sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
I don't offend.... :wink: The shock was that you were able to see into the darkside.... :wink: :shock:
I call bullshit. You meant "I don't get offended". You offend all the time.

RLTW
Bell
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Yep the darkside I saw, you see, Ranger Dis made the fatal mistake of going to the bathroom while I was in his room and left the page up, and being the nosey little girl I am, I went on in and looked around. I didn't know it was a "Ranger Only" kind of board, so trust me, I caught hell! Hehe, I won't do it again, *raises right hand* Ranger-Girlfriend's honor! LOL
Kelly

Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Messing around the 'Dark Side' is like fooling with Black Magik. It can be fun and thrilling at first, but can take over soul. :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”