An Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

Don't, I repeat, DO NOT sign anything unless it's exactly what you want. You're playing with two different entities here. The recruiter gets ya in the door then MEPS plays with ya. Don't sign it unless it's right. Good luck.

RLTW
Bell
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

he's posturing you. that's a good thing believe me.

today (10th) OFFICIALLY ends the recruiting month of MAY. tommorrow is a new month. could work to your advantage.

he gets a contract early in the month. you avoid the hustle of couselors rushing people through the enlistment process. more face time and availability of jobs.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Jesture
Embryo

Post by Jesture »

Well I finally signed a new contract. I am now in the DEP for 11x Airborne with Italy as my first duty station. I'm really excited even though I dont ship out until October. Anyway just thought I would give an update. Have an outstanding day.
A lowly depper...
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations Jesture. Patience is rewarded. I'm soooo glad you didn't sign anything until ya got what ya wanted.

Now, tell me this. Why are you in the middle of Ranger Country when you only wanted Airborne?

RLTW
Bell
Jesture
Embryo

Post by Jesture »

I respect and admire all Rangers. I hope that sometime in my career I am afforded the chance of becoming one. I apologize if my being in this forum has offended anyone. Oh yeah, I ship out October 21
A lowly depper...

Return to “Introduction Archive”