Comments on this pic?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Mitch
Ranger

Comments on this pic?

Post by Mitch »

I know that we have all been talking about the following story about Army Putting Ex-Soldiers Into Uniform here one of the numerous links: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124278,00.html

but now check out the pics with the story:

There are many comments that I could make but I believe I will let my esteemed brethern start the show.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I honestly don't know where to start. So many things jumped out at me all at once, it's like it overloaded my CPU and caused a fatal error.

They look like they are standing in line for an Arnold movie, or something. :shock:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

I know many of you will accuse me of doctoring this photo but I assure you I pulled it straight from foxnews.com check out the link I included.

CD you are right in that so much jumps out at you. My personal favorite is the #3 man with that stupid looking expression on his face. Everytime I look at the pic I can't help but laugh.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I guess I am missing it......for legs they don't look as bad as most.

Legs always look dumb, it's just a matter of how much!
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

#3's a killer ain't he!? HE, HE, HE.

I like the grip technique of the #2 man. Notice the extended index finger on his forward grip. Oh, and I just love the combat snarl he is sporting from underneath those faggotty assed shades he's wearing. He looks like he is perculating a good shit.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Leatherneck wrote:LOL, how about #3's hand on the pistol grip. WTF, is he wearing an invisible mitten? Why is his thumb wrapped around with his other fingers? :roll:
My guess is that his weapon is on safe (they all appear to have A1's), and being a lefty, he can't engage the selector lever otherwise.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Good catch bberkley!!!
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

All I have to say to that pic is... 3 more years left in the IRR and the sweating will stop. If only I could go back to 2/75 if I were to be reactivated :(
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Creeping Death wrote:I like the grip technique of the #2 man. Notice the extended index finger on his forward grip. Oh, and I just love the combat snarl he is sporting from underneath those faggotty assed shades he's wearing. He looks like he is perculating a good shit.
What is that technique called; the 'LowHipfireReady'? I'd be willing to bet he runs around with his weapon on 'auto' the whole time....in case he needs to "rock and roll"!! :roll: :lol:

You KNOW the camera guy said,"Look mean" and that's what they came up with....one dude haulin' ass, two 'stunned mullets', and a CPT with his eyes shut! I'm fucking dying over here... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Got to admit - Bono wears a cool watch!
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Fuck, I just realized those aren't M16A1's, they're rubber ducks!

Is this some underfunded ROTC detachment posing for the pics?
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Realistic training! :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”