Another newbie...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Just had to bump you up a little higher. :D :D
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

:lol: Thanks for the boost Travis. 8)
Bell

Post by Bell »

I saw that. Bumped yourself. Travis? hahahahha. My my, ain't that cute.

RLTW
Bell
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Hey there Kim! How funny, you joined before me but reintroducing yourself or updating gives me a chance to welcome you to the site :lol:
I am trying to get some more leave saved so I can plan a trip to Calgary! (I used it on my stupid spell with migraines :evil: ) So I don't know if I will have any leave saved up by the time of stmpede, but I still am coming, and at this rate with men...alone :roll: Oh well, I will just have to find me a cute cowboy there I guess :wink:
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

straightshooter wrote:Hey there Kim! How funny, you joined before me but reintroducing yourself or updating gives me a chance to welcome you to the site :lol:
I am trying to get some more leave saved so I can plan a trip to Calgary! (I used it on my stupid spell with migraines :evil: ) So I don't know if I will have any leave saved up by the time of stmpede, but I still am coming, and at this rate with men...alone :roll: Oh well, I will just have to find me a cute cowboy there I guess :wink:
:lol: Thanks SS :lol: Keep having comments to reply to on here, I still look like a freakin newbie thanks to this thread. :oops: I heard you'd had some trouble with migraines, I hope that improves ASAP!!! Saw somewhere else that Luke bit the dust, but don't worry, there should be PLENTY of c'boys to choose from at stampede. :twisted: :lol:
Bell

Post by Bell »

RideGrrl wrote:
straightshooter wrote:Hey there Kim! How funny, you joined before me but reintroducing yourself or updating gives me a chance to welcome you to the site :lol:
:lol: Thanks SS :lol: Keep having comments to reply to on here, I still look like a freakin newbie thanks to this thread. :oops: I heard you'd had some trouble with migraines, I hope that improves ASAP!!! Saw somewhere else that Luke bit the dust, but don't worry, there should be PLENTY of c'boys to choose from at stampede. :twisted: :lol:
Hell girls, ya got a regular shopping market right here. Take yer pick. Most of these guys are volunteers too. hahahhahaa.

RLTW
Bell
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Bell wrote:
RideGrrl wrote:
Hell girls, ya got a regular shopping market right here. Take yer pick. Most of these guys are volunteers too. hahahhahaa.

RLTW
Bell
:lol: High quality merchandise... window shopping is great fun around here. 8) :lol:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

RideGrrl wrote:
:lol: High quality merchandise... window shopping is great fun around here. 8) :lol:
Window shopping?

To hell with that!

There's a changing room right over there....c'mon in and try me on for size. :twisted:

*bump*
RSD 96-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Welcome RideGrrl, I gotta tell you that I bet there hasn't been an intro that has gotten these many "howdy", responses for a long time, so I came to the conclusion that you fall under one of the following 5 categories. They are as follows:

You're either

1. Very Hot. (this does not mean you just got back from deployment)

2. Very cute (same as number 1 but some might get confused, lol)

3. Soon to be available (i.e. the same as 1 or 2 for some people)

4. Ranger Spartan promised you something (pay no attention whatever he promised, I'll double it, lol)

5. You told a great joke and everyone wanted you to feel at home. :wink:

OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Welcome Young Lady, glad to have you here. 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

BeadleBug wrote:Welcome RideGrrl, I gotta tell you that I bet there hasn't been an intro that has gotten these many "howdy", responses for a long time, so I came to the conclusion that you fall under one of the following 5 categories. They are as follows:

You're either

1. Very Hot. (this does not mean you just got back from deployment)

2. Very cute (same as number 1 but some might get confused, lol)

3. Soon to be available (i.e. the same as 1 or 2 for some people)

4. Ranger Spartan promised you something (pay no attention whatever he promised, I'll double it, lol)

5. You told a great joke and everyone wanted you to feel at home. :wink:

OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Welcome Young Lady, glad to have you here. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Rgr BeadleBug. I've actually been around here for a while now, since Feb, but every so often this thread gets bumped [V-Rod! :P]... so I get to lookin' new again. Not that I mind "welcome" comments like the one you wrote. 8) :lol:
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Welcome agian Ride.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

G'day eh! Aloha and Mahalo......

es mucho cute senorita.......

nachobellgrande, como estes.......ariiiiba, ariiiba

:lol:
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

RideGrrl, please excuse me I never did say welcome to the baord. So welcome to the baord!!! :D
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

blacksrt4 wrote:RideGrrl, please excuse me I never did say welcome to the baord. So welcome to the baord!!! :D
Neither did I!!!

Welcomes to you Ridegrrl
:D :D :D
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Hey! Nice to see another Army girlfriend in here! I barrel race with the rodeo, are you into reining? I loved the avatar! If you find a rodeo one, send it to me please! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...

Return to “Introduction Archive”