Hi! I'm a newbie!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Hi! I'm a newbie!

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly, I am 17 years old and currently date a Ranger, he is with the 3/75 here at Fort Benning, GA. My whole family is military so I like to learn new things so I can hold a conversation with my family! I found this site through my boyfriend, his name on here is DISINFERTENTION or something like that. He is currently in Pre-Ranger and I don't get to talk to him, so I like talking to people about what kind of things he might be going through since he's not here to tell me. Thanks so much for doing what you do! :D
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Welcome to the board Kelly!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Bell

Post by Bell »

Aaahh Kelly. Does Dis know you're over here? This ain't fair.

Welcome to the board girl. Have fun. Or whatever.

Right now Dis is going through a little hell. Right after he finishes, he's gonna go through pure hell.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome to the board. Please select an avatar.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Welcome, Kelly.
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Hey, Dis knows I'm in here (his real name is DELETED). He knows I won't do anything too embarassing in here, haha, just kidding. He'll love it if ya'll told him I was in here, he loves me, despite my many flaws, haha. Thanks for being so nice!
Kelly

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Can you tell us a funny Dis story? What's the funniest thing you've ever seen him do? :lol:
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Welcome
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome Kelly, we're waiting for the Ranger Dis story! 8)
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Spartan wrote:Can you tell us a funny Dis story? What's the funniest thing you've ever seen him do? :lol:
Well, that's a complicated subject really. Dis doesn't ever do anything funny. I mean, we are severe opposites, like I am the loud funny one, he's the quiet, shy one. I guess the funniest story would be when we were riding my horses and he had never rode before, so I put him on my older horse named Blue. So we were riding along the trail and I got WAY ahead of him and Blue hates being behind so he took off and jumped a huge puddle (if you have ever seen a horse jump, you know it was something from God that kept him in the saddle.) Blue came galloping up the trail and I had blocked it off with my horse and his face was just as white as could be. He said he "was almost scared." I guess that was the big he-man in him... He's a really funny person to be around because he's a master at the one-liners, the funniest thing was actually last Saturday because we went to see the movie, The Notebook, for me, go figure :) and at the end of the movie all of the girls are crying and he's damn near close to it himself and there's a part of the movie where two old people get into a bed together right before they die and he says in my ear "EWWLLL, OLD PEOPLE SEX!!" And I'm like choking on tears and laughter, it was horrible! If you really wanna bust him, call him Ricky Martin, Martin is his middle name, so, have fun with him!
Kelly

Bell

Post by Bell »

He's busted.

RLTW
Bell
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Haha, EVERYONE BE NICE!! I DON'T WANT TO END UP SINGLE OVER IT!! :wink:
Kelly

Bell

Post by Bell »

Thought you were single.

We're always nice to Ranger Buddies.

RLTW
Bell
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

We're always nice to Ranger Dis. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “Introduction Archive”