Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

DrD wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Dear DrD,

I understand your plight. I run an organization made for such problems. When things like this come up, my "patients" come to my farm and we apply a substantial amount of firepower, lead, and explosive to the situation which seems to calm the raging beast. Write a name of an "asshole" on a target, shoot the mother fucker about 300 times, take a picture and send to said asshole. It is amazing the therapuetic value for both the asshole and yourself. Asshole see's that someone "has a plan". You, feel immediate relief.

It is called The Pastor remedy. The Rock Island Shootery is the Therapy Clinic and as many can attest to, it works 100% of the time.

Oh, and 100% is a statistical fact...not an assumption.

Regards,

The Pastor
Well, Pastor (Ranger Rock Island Ranger), you have a *very* tempting solution. Very, very tempting. What if someone wanted to learn knife-fighting instead? :D

Shana

Yep, we do blades as well. We can even provide bleeding targets. (Course, some the targets object pretty loudly as most of em are neighbors.)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Rock Island Ranger wrote: Yep, we do blades as well.
Hhhhmmmm... You know you got my attention with this... I haven't ever done that!!

Might pm you for more info. :D

Shana
~Black Raven~
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

panthersix wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:Jenny, you do work for your ex-in-laws? What's up with that? Do you still do laundry for your ex?
Ranger Bill,
Ok since you asked. CPA by day and farmer by evening and weekend.

I have the best former father in law and sisters in law, I have no contact with my ex.

I go and harvest the fruits and vegtables off his property since it relaxes me and I have no issues crawling around the bushes, vines stc.

When I know of family on a tight budget where there are kids not eating fruits and vegtables since it's so much cheaper for the family to buy processed, bar codded food I try to give them some of these fruits and vegtables since 1. the food spoils fast with no preservatives and 2. then they get some of the nutrients their little bodies deserve.

If I were to win the lottery I'd buy land and farm it and give back to the community. I'm researching where I can take classes to learn organic farming as a hobby.

Jenny

OK back to the regularly schedule programming
So if you're farming at night, do you farm nekked?
Why do you think I farm at night :D ...................I can go into stealth mode
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

DrD wrote:
panthersix wrote:
So if you're farming at night, do you farm nekked?
Oh, Ranger panthersix... you think she is going to go crawling around in the bushes nekkid (bushes on the farm, k? all you twisted folks...)???

Dude. She will get all scratched up!

Jenny... Don't dooooo it!!!! :shock: :shock:

Shana
I don't know who taking you farming, but it ain't all crawling around in the bushes! :lol: Did you have to hold the hoe too? :shock:

I thinking (ok fantasizing) about her riding (ok bouncing) around on a tractor nekked :mrgreen:
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
psouper
Ranger Mom

Post by psouper »

There are a lot of freaky people walking around our county fair this year.
1/75 Mom
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

heartoftexasarmymom wrote:
psouper wrote:There are a lot of freaky people walking around our county fair this year.
Any from this forum??? Bwhahahaha. :D
:)
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

panthersix wrote:
I don't know who taking you farming, but it ain't all crawling around in the bushes! :lol: Did you have to hold the hoe too? :shock:

I thinking (ok fantasizing) about her riding (ok bouncing) around on a tractor nekked :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The crawling around in the bushes were her words, Ranger panthersix. :D

Jenny Lynn wrote:
I go and harvest the fruits and vegtables off his property since it relaxes me and I have no issues crawling around the bushes, vines stc.
~Black Raven~
psouper
Ranger Mom

Post by psouper »

<<<There are a lot of freaky people walking around our county fair this year.<<

My favorite was the teenage girl with the tattoo covered stomach and the can of tobacco in her back pocket. She sat across from me at a livestock show and about every 2 minutes would lean over and let a looooong string of gross spit hang down before it finally fell off and hit the ground between her feet.
Really attractive.
1/75 Mom
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

BS502 wrote:An hour can go by really fast.
And sometimes a minute seems to take forever.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Ranger Bill wrote:
BS502 wrote:An hour can go by really fast.
And sometimes a minute seems to take forever.
My balls have been itching for about a minute...seems like forever.

Cross post ..........+1 (thanks Puck)
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by garyedolan »

Friends, This is an emotional event even for me!
It's sad when someone's child is killed; especially when it's a stranger who is responsible! Certainly I would understand the parents' intense feeling of rage and anger and usually sympathize with them.
However, in the case of today's report of a son of a prominent, internationally known person being killed, I feel a refreshing and rewarding sense of 'payback is a bitch, MF'! Osama's son was reportedly killed by a 'Predator' strike! I believe God and Rangers understand my celebration. Unfortunately, Osama probably doesn't care, but I hope he does, and does so much that he gets pissed enough to make a mistake so that the next Predator Strike hits him in the ass! RLTW! "God forgives, I don't, Some forget, I won't"
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

garyedolan wrote:Friends, This is an emotional event even for me!
It's sad when someone's child is killed; especially when it's a stranger who is responsible! Certainly I would understand the parents' intense feeling of rage and anger and usually sympathize with them.
However, in the case of today's report of a son of a prominent, internationally known person being killed, I feel a refreshing and rewarding sense of 'payback is a bitch, MF'! Osama's son was reportedly killed by a 'Predator' strike! I believe God and Rangers understand my celebration. Unfortunately, Osama probably doesn't care, but I hope he does, and does so much that he gets pissed enough to make a mistake so that the next Predator Strike hits him in the ass! RLTW! "God forgives, I don't, Some forget, I won't"
To fill everyone in:
http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=49256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

dang this place IS ADDICTIVE, how am I suppose to get any work done??? :lol:
Jenny

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

garyedolan wrote:Friends, This is an emotional event even for me!
(Pastor mashes his give a shitter button a couple of times. Its a no go) In the words of a wonderful Pastor I drink with. "Fuck him, I hope it hurt, I hope it hurt BAD. I hope they have live footage and show the world."

So sayeth me.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”