Fake Rangers...?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
eltoro4425
Inprocessing

Fake Rangers...?

Post by eltoro4425 »

Ranger, Ranger!

So I am on a quest to find out as much information as possible about a certain individual who posts that he was in the military and a Ranger at that. So far I have gathered that this person was in the military, but was either a Med-board, or kicked out "Failure to Adapt". This guy goes around town wearing Ranger gear and poses that he went to Ranger School, and says he was stationed at 2/75. I hit a stump as to how to find out if he made it through Ranger School and if he was honorably or dishonorably discharged.

I feel that people such as this douche give those in service a bad name and shows those who have actually gone through RS discredit and dishonor.

Any help or information would be of assistance.

3/75
RS 03/06
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Fake Rangers...?

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

eltoro4425 wrote:Ranger, Ranger!

So I am on a quest to find out as much information as possible about a certain individual who posts that he was in the military and a Ranger at that. So far I have gathered that this person was in the military, but was either a Med-board, or kicked out "Failure to Adapt". This guy goes around town wearing Ranger gear and poses that he went to Ranger School, and says he was stationed at 2/75. I hit a stump as to how to find out if he made it through Ranger School and if he was honorably or dishonorably discharged.

I feel that people such as this douche give those in service a bad name and shows those who have actually gone through RS discredit and dishonor.

Any help or information would be of assistance.

3/75
RS 03/06
Once you get vetted, bud...check the Poser Forum. A lot of kills on this board.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”