Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

IDon'tCare
Ranger

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by IDon'tCare »

289sotherhalf wrote:
rgrokelley wrote:I have never lived in a trailer park. Never got thrown out by an enraged woman (though I did throw out a stripper who stole my truck). Never wrecked some "daddy's car". However, for some odd reason I really like this song:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It gets some play on my mp3 player, :lol: :lol: .
It's the ring tone when my HH6 calls. :shock:
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
Torleif
Embryo

Post by Torleif »

Why the fuck do I think about, dream about, and hunger for a nachoplate when I am not able to have one, only to find out when I get back and has one I hate the fuckin things?
2:nd Amphibious Batt.
KA1/KAB2 (Swe)
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Hunting buddy gave me a t-shirt:

RANGER

Here to save your ass not kiss it
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Torleif wrote:Why the fuck do I think about, dream about, and hunger for a nachoplate when I am not able to have one, only to find out when I get back and has one I hate the fuckin things?
Torleif,
Your post brings to mind that old saying
"One always wants what they cannot have" Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Jenny Lynn wrote:
Torleif wrote:Why the fuck do I think about, dream about, and hunger for a nachoplate when I am not able to have one, only to find out when I get back and has one I hate the fuckin things?
Torleif,
Your post brings to mind that old saying
"One always wants what they cannot have" Jenny

Oh yeah ? Well, when Sandra Bullock is eating crackers in MY bed, I'm still gonna want her ! :lol: 8) :lol:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
T Bob
Embryo

Post by T Bob »

Just a little heads up, this is a little graphic...

The most awkward moment of my entire life was when I was at a hotel with all the other military kids the night before MEPS. I really didn't have plans for that night. I was just going to walk around, meet new people, maybe try to find another individual going after the option 40.

So I get to the room I was assigned just in time to meet my roommate. He was about my age, really excited about wanting to join the military. I got the impression he was fairly smart, he said he scored higher than he expected on the asvab. We probably only talked for 5 minutes total and went our ways. I dont think I remember seeing him at all around the hotel lobby where I mainly stayed. I got back to my room right at our curfew, found it was empty and went to bed.

I was only asleep for about 30 minutes when I got woken up to some noise. Okay, so I'm extremely comfortable the way I'm positioned, looking looking at the wall, so I really dont get up or turn around to see what it is...I just assume it's my roommate fumbling around in the dark

but I just keep listening

...I hear something else...

at first it sounded like my roommate was ssssllllooooowwwlyyy pulling the covers up

... I just keep listening...

...silence...

...then I hear something else...

it sounds like he's brushing his leg up against his covers in this slow, but nonrhythmic pattern

it keeps building

then I hear it

squish...squish...squish

At that point I'm just disappointed in my roommate. OKAY...now...If you HAVE to masturbate sharing a room with someone you just met, dont do it laying in a bed 10 feet away, at least go to the bathroom...I suggest not doing it at all. So now I'm kinda pissed that I only have a few hours left to sleep, and that I'm sharing a room with a retard.

I decide not to confront, so I just through a pillow over my head... ... But, the pillow doesn't help!

I can still hear

... squish...squish...squish...

But then....It happens.......I hear the sound that no man should ever hear.........It's the grunt of another man when he is ejaculating

I sighed in disgust

THEN

all of a sudden....I hear a voice..."Are you serious?!?!".....

It turned out that my roommate hooked up with a chick and banged her in the bed next to me. For some reason I felt relieved...at least he wasn't masturbating...But still I felt disappointed, but I guess not as disappointed as the girl was ... That must have been the most awkward 3 minutes of my life.
Shipdate: 20091006
T Bob
Embryo

Post by T Bob »

I'm sorry Rangers, I dont think my post can go here...that was a random memory of the moment.
Shipdate: 20091006
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

RANGER513 wrote:Oh yeah ? Well, when Sandra Bullock is eating crackers in MY bed, I'm still gonna want her ! :lol: 8) :lol:
Ewwww, Sandra Bullock, after she's been with Jessie James! I mean pre-JJ, sure, but now.. :?: :mrgreen:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Boudicca wrote:
RANGER513 wrote:Oh yeah ? Well, when Sandra Bullock is eating crackers in MY bed, I'm still gonna want her ! :lol: 8) :lol:
Ewwww, Sandra Bullock, after she's been with Jessie James! I mean pre-JJ, sure, but now.. :?: :mrgreen:
Hey I think Jesse is kinda sexy in his bad boy sort of way :wink:
and I saw an interview where Sandra did say he was old fashioned and romantic in his courting of her :D
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Jenny Lynn wrote:
Boudicca wrote:
Hey I think Jesse is kinda sexy in his bad boy sort of way :wink:
and I saw an interview where Sandra did say he was old fashioned and romantic in his courting of her :D
Oh, right! Sexy, old fashioned romantic! Bullshit!
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Boudicca wrote:Oh, right! Sexy, old fashioned romantic! Bullshit!
Figure she went the way of well endowed and insanely talented? :lol:
~Black Raven~
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

DrD wrote:

Hmmmm, then why did she pass me up ? 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RANGER513 wrote:
DrD wrote:

Hmmmm, then why did she pass me up ? 8)
Dr D, :lol: :lol: :lol:

And thanks to Ranger513 here you have it Yes, Rangers definitely are not known for being shy and timid bunch, proof once again :!:
Jenny

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jenny Lynn wrote:And thanks to Ranger513 here you have it Yes, Rangers definitely are not known for being shy and timid bunch, proof once again :!:
Hold up. Ive been going to a Shrink for months so I can come outta my shell and speak my mind. You have us all wrong, wench. :oops: :oops:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:And thanks to Ranger513 here you have it Yes, Rangers definitely are not known for being shy and timid bunch, proof once again :!:
Hold up. Ive been going to a Shrink for months so I can come outta my shell and speak my mind. You have us all wrong, wench. :oops: :oops:
You could have a Shrink in a car, with a garden hose, in 2 minutes! :lol:
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”