Obtaining option 40 with Independant Study classes

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Re: Obtaining option 40 with Independant Study classes

Post by boscounderfoot »

xboxboy wrote: Roger that, Ranger Boscounderfoot, and for information purposes, it's not that I don't have a HS diploma, I'm going to get one. The recruiters helped me out, and I got my option 40 regardless of my schooling, but the main thing here is that the recruiters seem to have magic skills.
Son, you have a dizzying intellect!! Read what you wrote to me again and see if it makes any sense to you. No, better yet, allow me to point out the obvious flaw here, "...It's not that I don't have a HS diploma, I'm going to get one." Means that you do not currently have a high school diploma!! Getting one and having one are two entirely different things. Stop feeding me the bullshit and do what needs to get done. Concentrate on one thing at a time and finish high school.....Then move on to the recruitment phase.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Post again when you have a signed DEP Ranger Contract so I can congratulate you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

boscounderfoot wrote:
xboxboy wrote: Roger that, Ranger Boscounderfoot, and for information purposes, it's not that I don't have a HS diploma, I'm going to get one. The recruiters helped me out, and I got my option 40 regardless of my schooling, but the main thing here is that the recruiters seem to have magic skills.
Son, you have a dizzying intellect!! Read what you wrote to me again and see if it makes any sense to you. No, better yet, allow me to point out the obvious flaw here, "...It's not that I don't have a HS diploma, I'm going to get one." Means that you do not currently have a high school diploma!! Getting one and having one are two entirely different things. Stop feeding me the bullshit and do what needs to get done. Concentrate on one thing at a time and finish high school.....Then move on to the recruitment phase.
This is the PM that young xboxboy decided to send me. Not sure what the problem is with this little shitbag but my guess is that he was dropped on his head as a little kid a few too many times. All I can say is unfuckingbelievable!!! :shock:

"I SAID I GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IN THE FIRST POST. SO HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL BEFORE GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, RANGER. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SQUARING YOU AWAY, ALTHOUGH I AM A CIVILIAN. THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE TOO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT."

I'm done with this piece of shit! This kid is totally untrainable and a waste of oxygen. Fuck him, let the legs have him, that's where he belongs. I sure as shit wouldn't want this knucklehead watching my 6!
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

To be clear,
"I SAID I GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IN THE FIRST POST. SO HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL BEFORE GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, RANGER. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SQUARING YOU AWAY, ALTHOUGH I AM A CIVILIAN. THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE TOO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT."
Was sent to you by xboxboy in a PM correct?
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

Roger that!
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

My fellow Rangers,

I have pondered long and hard about the correct response to young xboxboy's PM. My first reaction was to imagine myself smoking him until his ears bled and then running him around Perimeter Rd. at puke-speed. But, then I quickly realized that this little turd isn't worth my time and energy. He doesn't even deserve the honor of one of my smoke-sessions! Fuck him, throw him to the legs!!
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Get it in writing stud!

I did RIP in homestudy but the Army wouldn't count it!

Good luck! 8)
I didn't know that Norm. Was that because you violated the California, Don't ask, Don't tell policy? :lol:
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Return to “Recruitment Process”