a little help?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

candyman
Paratrooper

a little help?

Post by candyman »

Since I can't pm anyone or reply to them due to the messages giving me an error, how can I take care of this getting vetted shit?
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

B/2-75 Ranger Bn
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Re: a little help?

Post by boscounderfoot »

. wrote:
Zonk 1/75 wrote:
candyman wrote:Since I can't pm anyone or reply to them due to the messages giving me an error, how can I take care of this getting vetted shit?
Did you try sprinkling it with dew, covering it with chocolate and a miracle or two?

Or maybe take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh, soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie?

The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good!
I almost shit myself laughing. Thanks for that Zonk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Candyman, I'm sure a mod or admin will be along shortly.
x2
candyman
Paratrooper

Re: a little help?

Post by candyman »

That shit was pretty good haha. It just says error and reloads back to my composed message and ready to send, I think its from me using my phone for this and the site doesn't recognize my platform. If I can't get vetted then its fine, I don't need a title online I was just curious from the pms I was getting on how to take care of it.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

B/2-75 Ranger Bn

Return to “The Mosh Pit”