DEPPERs Step Up and Sound Off - like you've got a pair

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Alden

Post by Alden »

11x, I ship for Ft. Benning on 20040630.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Alden - is that with Option 40 and Airborne, or with nothing, just 11X?

Thanks
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Might as well add to the list. 11x Airborne infantry. Ship out Feb. 12.
Master J

Post by Master J »

too young, you asswipe where the hell have you been?I thought maybe you skipped out on us.drop
Alden

Post by Alden »

sorry for the slip up Ranger Pneves, thats just an 11x, they refuse to give me the opt.40, they wont even give me Airborne because of a medical waiver. I was sworn up and down to by bolth of my recruiters and the job councilor at MEPS that after AIT I can volunteer for Airborne and then volunteer for RIP. Its a little longer path then I had hoped for but I have every intention of busting my ass until I get there.

Alden
Bell

Post by Bell »

Alden, you keep in touch with this website and let us know what happens. Personally I think you just got fucked. You'll see Airborne and RIP when you reup.

You guys never listen. Wait a year. Hell ya waited 18 to get there what's one more year? Get a job, go to school, but wait for that OPTION 40.

Good luck. I wanna know what happens with you.

RLTW
Bell
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

jody wrote:too young, you asswipe where the hell have you been?I thought maybe you skipped out on us.drop
Negative Ranger jody, no way. I still come here everyday, and have the same goals. I've just been reading since it seems all my questions have been answered, numerous times :wink:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Damn, if Ranger Jody comes to a sudden halt, tooyoung's head might have to be surgically removed from his ass.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Alden - you are screwed. Let us know how the weather is at Ft. Bliss, Texas when you get to your assignment there.
Master J

Post by Master J »

No SB my reflexes are to good.never happen
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Davoosie wrote:Got mine yesterday, ship out 20040415.

11X with Option 40.

Went through MEPS, and got my Option 40 in the same day. I guess the councelor liked me, he got on the phone with his bosses and found a slot.

This gives me 7 months to train.

Jim
Great Job Dapoopsie! The rest of you all who didn't get an option 40 and want to cry about it, just go bite a pillow somewhere. It's not like the Option 40's are not available, obviously. Now - what is your training plan there Jim?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Davoosie wrote:What do you think of ditching the ALICE ruck and putting a ALICE shelf onto the frame and strapping a 5 gallon jerry can full of water to the frame?
Not the greatest idea I've heard as that water shifting around in the can will be a bit unstable, unless it was all the way full. You may want to rethink this part.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”