Introduction 3-31-09

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Re: Introduction 3-31-09

Post by Ranger Ron »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Phwew! :roll: Thought I might get a chance to ask an older Ranger what a stroke feels like!
Hell no, not worth it! 8)
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

necosilens wrote:I'll stfu now...
I still think this has to be an ambush. But in case it's not, heed your own words. And after you meet with a recruiter, let us know how things went. Do not reply to this post.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

necosilens wrote:I apologize if anyone thought I was being sarcastic. I wasn't trying to be a stud or a hot shot. You guys have done a hell of a lot more for this country than I have. I thought I address ranger ron appropriately.

According to forum rules it seems that way unless I misinterpreted what it said:

Third - if you are addressing someone on this site who is a veteran in the US Armed Forces, treat them with the respect they are due, as someone who has given of themselves to protect our nation. Even more so if the person is a Ranger - in fact - unless you are an active duty servicemember or veteran, you will address them as 'Ranger' prior to writing their username, such as 'Ranger Saltbitch' or 'Ranger ABell9', etc... New members who show contempt or disrespect for Rangers on this site are quickly banned.

I'm here as a guest not a smart ass.

Please correct me if I am in error. I don't like forum trolls and I have been using this site, quite a bit, to find out about what I'll be facing once I make my final decision.
What do you think we had for our decision making at the recruit depot before there was the internet? Just BALLS.......either you have 'em or you don't and there's only one way to find out sonny boy!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
candyman
Paratrooper

Post by candyman »

Double check your post before clicking submit, do exactly what you are told, dont over think what you have been told to do, pay attention to detail, remember who you are addressing and dont make excuses. If you do all of the above both on this site and in RIP, assuming you make it that far, life will be good. Always be respectful.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

B/2-75 Ranger Bn
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

If your real name is 'Calibre', consider another occupation because every bullet has your name on it.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”