To Salt and Pneves

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Boattail173
Ranger

Post by Boattail173 »

Your still a dumbass because you made the same mistake in the begining of your wanabee paragraph.
Last edited by Boattail173 on August 29th, 2003, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Alonso.... come on bud... give me a BREAK!!!! check out the title of your post!!!!!

I have a feeling Alonso is one of those guys that just WONT be able to pull his own weight in basic....... :(
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Anyone care to engage these targets? I'm tired...

It was a decent effort Alonso; just fell short of the impact area. I appreciate the apology.

Knock out some push-ups; it'll make you strong and smart.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Melendez, what were you thinking? What's that? I see, you weren't thinking. You just open your mouth and all kinds of shit falls out of it. There's a reason for getting jumped on in here. It's to help you think. If you make these same mistakes in the military.....

I've seen guys digging holes and filling them up for days and nights. Your mistakes have been pointed out to you. Fix them. In fact, fix the whole damn post. Correct your spelling and punctuation. Speak english. I couldn't find "dint" in the dictionary.

Ranger Saltbitch was right. Your effort fell short of the impact area. In fact, the damn round never left the barrel. The subject heading of your post tells us all that you weren't paying attention when you wrote it.

Correct your post. You're being graded. Military grading system in effect. Go or no go.

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

Now for you sloth slug. You got a mob mentality going over there? Someone fucks up and everyone jumps on him? Where did you get the authority to correct anyone on these boards? Or point out their fuckup?

You got a quick eye and a good one for detail but your mouth is awful quick too.

Lesson. Going into the military everyone will fuck up or be a fuckup. Open your mouth and say something. The next time you fuck up you can expect quite a bit more heat than the average guy. Cause you been the one running around pointing out eveyones mistakes. Now it's your turn bud and it's gonna get hot. Be the shadow. Do your job, help others when ya can, but don't set yourself up to be shot down. Because when the time comes, and it will, everyone will take a shot. Just because of your mouth.

I'm amazed at your prediction of Melendez's performance in Basic Training. What do you base your observation on? Military experience? Life experience? How do you know how much Melendez weighs? How do you know he can't pull his own weight? Melendez just might be the guy that drags your sorry ass up over the Vertical Wall. I thought I saw DEP under your name. That's your qualification tag in here. It means you are nothing and no one is interested in your input. You don't have anything to say. Your post didn't contribute to this board. It put Melendez down. Remember this. Melendez will. The next time you fuck up Melendez owes you one. I'm gonna let him give it to ya.

Mob mentality. Sloth, you set yourself up.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Got no time for amatuer hour.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Roger that Ranger Bell.... Sorry for fucking up... :( I was hoping Alonso could see the mistake and fix it before he was jumped on for it!

Ill be knocking out pushups, flutter kicks, pullups, and situps for the rest of the day...... but thats the usual routine.. :twisted:
Master J

Post by Master J »

excuses are not acceptable.when you fuck up,correct it and drive on.Don't make excuses.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Quite frankly, we don't mind the DEPpers, or those interested in Ranger life or a Ranger contract to serve our Great Nation in that capacity posting on this board at all. Our job is not to keep you down, however, we're not going to accept disrespect, or foolish inane questions which are posted without the brain also being engaged.

If you've got intelligent or even humorous posts to make, then make em. If you just want to bash on each other, send PM's. If you've got something useful, post it.
DarrenF
Tadpole

Post by DarrenF »

i got a good joke.

A little boy had a homework assignment to compare
theory and reality. The boy asked his father what the
difference was between theory and reality. His father
told him to ask his mother if she would give the
mailman a blowjob for a million dollars. The boy asks
his mother and she says she would. The boy tells his
father she would give the mailman a blowjob for a
million dollars.

The boy asks his sister and she to says she would give
the mailman a blowjob for a million dollars. The boy
goes and tells his father both his mom and his sister
would give the mailman a blowjob for a million
dollars. "Well, in theory we're multimillionaires, but
in reality we live with two cocksuckers" replies the father.

someone emailed it to me hehe.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Joke was kinda lame. Make sure whoever emailed that to you knows it, and tell them to pass it back along another email chain. Eventually whoever made up the shitty joke should in theory get it. Then in reality, they will know they are a moron.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “About RASP”