Tobacco question

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

That's Ranger BeadleBug to you LEG! Now drop and knock out 50 (and them feet better be elevated), then learn how to spell Beadle, I'm related to the Beadle Bug family (and we're talkin bout the big black ugly ones) not the queer ass yap yap dogs known as the Beagle family.

YOU GOT THAT DEP'r!?!
:evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

Roger that Ranger BeadleBug.
Last edited by Narrow Gauge RR on June 16th, 2004, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

BeadleBug wrote:That's Ranger BeadleBug to you LEG! Now drop and knock out 50 (and them feet better be elevated), then learn how to spell Beadle, I'm related to the Beadle Bug family (and we're talkin bout the big black ugly ones) not the queer ass yap yap dogs known as the Beagle family.

YOU GOT THAT DEP'r!?!
:evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bushmaster
Embryo

Post by Bushmaster »

Pardon me for intruding here. The only thing I know about Ranger School is Jack Shit and Jack just left town. But I dipped from the time I was 10-11 until 28.

I don't understand this "try to quit" dipping and chewing. Paraphrasing Yoda, "Don't try. Either do or don't do.

Don't "try". That is a loser's mentality. Ask any loser and he will tell you "well, I tried". He was defeated before he even started. Ask any winner and he will tell you "I just did it".

Just fucking do it.
Just a grunt.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”