Classes

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
DirtyNastyLeg
US Army Reservist

Classes

Post by DirtyNastyLeg »

Rangers,

I was wondering if any current/former RI's had any Ranger School classes on digits. Any extra preparation would be greatly appreciated. I can send my military email address over pm if anyone is able to square me away. Thanks again Rangers.

-DirtyNastyLeg
42L5V
Ranger

Re: Classes

Post by 42L5V »

DirtyNastyLeg wrote:Rangers,

I was wondering if any current/former RI's had any Ranger School classes on digits. Any extra preparation would be greatly appreciated. I can send my military email address over pm if anyone is able to square me away. Thanks again Rangers.

-DirtyNastyLeg
Two posts, less than one hour and you want the key to the golden crapper? Do some pushups, Leiutenant!
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
DirtyNastyLeg
US Army Reservist

Post by DirtyNastyLeg »

Two posts, less than one hour and you want the key to the golden crapper? Do some pushups, Leiutenant!
Haha, sorry Ranger 42L5V. I've been lurking in the background for roughly a year. Finally decided to make an account...

...Pushups complete.

-Dirty Nasty Leg
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I have stuff...but it'll cost you. Since it's a "couple of years" old, I would accept payment in Silver Bejka...

Seriously, you won't get much from classes because 90% of the useful information from any class comes from the instructors personal touches.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

DirtyNastyLeg wrote:
Haha, sorry Ranger 42L5V. I've been lurking in the background for roughly a year. Finally decided to make an account...

...Pushups complete.

-Dirty Nasty Leg
Recover! :lol:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”