Living conditions at 1st batt?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Bushmaster
Embryo

Post by Bushmaster »

rangermatt wrote:blacksrt4, you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't pony up and let your RIP instructors know who you are when you get there. I recommend the following:

Buy a smokebomb/firework thing from some shithole in columbus before arriving. When you get your bags inspected, you will be questioned about what it's doing in your bag. Your answer should be the following:

"Sergeant, I don't think you have what it takes to bring any smoke on me, so I took the initiative and brought my own."

*Wiping away a tear*

I think that is funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life!!!!
Just a grunt.
BadCrowd175
Ranger

Post by BadCrowd175 »

Jesus Christ! I didn't know we were letting chicks into Batt now. I guess pussy in the field could be an added bonus if you ever had time to think about anything but ammo and sectors of fire! Let me tell you something Junior, if you fight half as good as you write you might last 15 seconds after you hit the ground. If you think you have what it takes, listen to rangermatt, ask who H8train is and let him check your shit.
The Barracks suck! They always will. It doesn't fucking matter, you won't see them, and when you do you won't fucking care, you have to refit and get ready to go back out. Deal with it or go to legland. Don't be the guy who slips through the cracks and gets Rangers killed. I hope you don't think this is all fun and games cause it ain't just you that has to worry if YOU fuck up! If you even get through Airborne you had better get yourself unfucked and get the big picture!
If anyone finds out when this fuckstick's class date is let me know, I'd like to see this one!
Aco 1/75, MAY99-JUNE01, RS 2-00, SPEC4 B TMLDR 1ST SQD 3RD PLT

Mini skirts and fuck me socks, I wanna eat your sister's box.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”