Prior Service, TADpole...

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

HeavyT wrote:yeah so, just an update.. i got approved for "Blue to Green" but i have to wait out until my EAOS for the Navy.. m'well, looking like March 09 I'll be released and in WTC. but yeah, 11B and airborne school i can get right on as for RS I'll have to wait and pay my due in the Army. but because i am the shit shouldn't be a hard process. 8)

another question though; are Rangers considered "special operators"? i joined for special warfare and i'm going to get it.. sooner or later

thanks fellas
Intro was decent but you had to keep running your suck. You can start paying those fucking dues now.

No, you're not the shit. If you were the shit, somebody would have squared your ass away during your first assignment. If you're on the fringe of Spec Ops they generally recognise and cultivate talent. It's not cost effective to let it slip away.

What you are is another fit and motivated unlucky fuckwit at best and at worst a total fucking wanker.
You were asked to use the search button and you just fucking blew it off and asked your questions anyway, and the question was fucking ludicrous even for the fucking Navy.

Welcome to the site, Hero.

If your PT scores are not bullshit you may have something to offer. But you might want to bear in mind...we're the ones that'll be teaching you what the fucking Navy didn't.

Oh, and fucking punctuate.

If you think I'm rude, it's because we're in-processing a class full of fuckwits just like you.

They think they're the shit.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
HeavyT
US Navy

Post by HeavyT »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
HeavyT wrote:yeah so, just an update.. i got approved for "Blue to Green" but i have to wait out until my EAOS for the Navy.. m'well, looking like March 09 I'll be released and in WTC. but yeah, 11B and airborne school i can get right on as for RS I'll have to wait and pay my due in the Army. but because i am the shit shouldn't be a hard process. 8)

another question though; are Rangers considered "special operators"? i joined for special warfare and i'm going to get it.. sooner or later

thanks fellas
Intro was decent but you had to keep running your suck. You can start paying those fucking dues now.

No, you're not the shit. If you were the shit, somebody would have squared your ass away during your first assignment. If you're on the fringe of Spec Ops they generally recognise and cultivate talent. It's not cost effective to let it slip away.

What you are is another fit and motivated unlucky fuckwit at best and at worst a total fucking wanker.
You were asked to use the search button and you just fucking blew it off and asked your questions anyway, and the question was fucking ludicrous even for the fucking Navy.

If your PT scores are not bullshit you may have something to offer. But you might want to bear in mind...we're the ones that'll be teaching you what the fucking Navy didn't.

If you think I'm rude, it's because we're in-processing a class full of fuckwits just like you.

hahaha, i'm speechless..

thanks for the help guys, expect me
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

thanks fellas
Thank you for your service.

You want to volunteer for the Ranger Regiment when you get to Airborne school. Forget going to Ranger school. Go to the Regiment, and you WILL get your shot at the school.

Do some more searching on the site and you will learn the difference.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
CWeber
Ranger

Post by CWeber »

Charlie 51 wrote:Looks like another "Strong" Ranger in the making. Good on you for your perserverance.

I think you will find the Army has what you are looking for. Good Luck
X2

Welcome and Thank You for Your enthusiasm.
B. Co. 3/75 92-94
Wpns Plt.
RS 10/93

-Only dead fish follow the stream-
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

HeavyT wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:

thanks fellas

hahaha, i'm speechless..

thanks for the help guys, expect me
Yep, strong Ranger.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Bravo57 wrote:

thanks fellas
Thank you for your service.

You want to volunteer for the Ranger Regiment when you get to Airborne school. Forget going to Ranger school. Go to the Regiment, and you WILL get your shot at the school.

Do some more searching on the site and you will learn the difference.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com
x2. and if you are on a boat now, figure out a way to run. figure out how the Army does PT.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
HeavyT
US Navy

Post by HeavyT »

KW Driver wrote:x2. and if you are on a boat now, figure out a way to run. figure out how the Army does PT.
contrary to popular beliefs, not every ship in the Navy get underway. [OPSEC]my boat[OPSEC/] is kind of a piece of shit. there was an explosion a few years ago due to the crappy ass material condition of the boilers. killed a few guys while i was on duty, we did the best we could setting up triage but we unfortunately lost two guys (RIP MMC Dulay, MMFN Valentine). thats how i got my NAM (Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal). so needless to say we don't get underway much. which gives me ample time to work out, study, and basically do "extra curricular" shit. running is actually one of my favorite pass times. right now i'm working on my distance runs... not trying to sound like a bad ass. but i don't think PT will be that much of a problem. and as soon as i get my ASVAB scores squared up i should be GTG...
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Post by Ranger Andy »

Man over board; someone throw him a life preserver, hand grenade or something...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Re: Prior Service, TADpole...

Post by IDon'tCare »

Ranger Andy wrote:Man over board; someone throw him a life preserver, hand grenade or something...

After reading about what had went down. I'll throw him a life line.

As for you Navy HeavyT good luck with your future. I for one welcome you to this site and wish you the best of luck.
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
HeavyT
US Navy

Post by HeavyT »

Rangers,

just thought i should let it be know; one of my requests that i put in for not expecting to get approved well, did. February i detach here and March 31 (NLT) i report to Virginia Beach, VA for Riverine Squadron One. Rivirine Warfare, SWCC lite if you will... kind of a back door to the community... so i'm still going SWCC

i feel like i led you guys on, sorry. wasn't my intention. thanks for all the advice i got here. i really do appreciate it.

see you fellas out there
CWeber
Ranger

Post by CWeber »

HeavyT wrote:Rangers,

just thought i should let it be know; one of my requests that i put in for not expecting to get approved well, did. February i detach here and March 31 (NLT) i report to Virginia Beach, VA for Riverine Squadron One. Rivirine Warfare, SWCC lite if you will... kind of a back door to the community... so i'm still going SWCC

i feel like i led you guys on, sorry. wasn't my intention. thanks for all the advice i got here. i really do appreciate it.

see you fellas out there
:( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
B. Co. 3/75 92-94
Wpns Plt.
RS 10/93

-Only dead fish follow the stream-
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Post by Ranger Andy »

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead." Admiral Farragut then answered the engine room phone; the question coming out of the engine room was: Why are they shooting torpedoes at us?
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...

Return to “Introduction Archive”