Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Oh yeah....Pierce County, WA has proclaimed a state of emergency due to projected flood warnings for the Puyallup, Nisqually and Carbon rivers.... wonder how long it will take for me to map a route for my morning commute that will not cross any of these rivers. Hum maybe I should just go buy a boat?

Stay home.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:Oh yeah....Pierce County, WA has proclaimed a state of emergency due to projected flood warnings for the Puyallup, Nisqually and Carbon rivers.... wonder how long it will take for me to map a route for my morning commute that will not cross any of these rivers. Hum maybe I should just go buy a boat?

Stay home.
Ranger Rock Island Ranger, I've been on unscheduled leave due to an emergency since October 30th and tomorrow was the only day I'd be at work until next Monday, ah but the man upstairs works in mysterious ways. And ah heck grabbing a boat and going fishing tomorrow sounds like more fun then going to work :lol: Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

RangerBob275 wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:Note to self: Do not melt the frayed ends of 550 cord, while wearing only boxers, because when the molten fibers drip onto your thigh, it instantly removes several layers of skin, leaving an almost perfect circular depression, while simultaneously hurting like a motherfucker.
I have the scar. I am glad it didn"t land on my dick
I had a moment of utter stupidity as a PVT, and flicked the cord (not hard) to put it out. a glop of fiery, molten, crap landed just under my eye while burning a few eyelashes and had me doing the stupid dance, screaming silly, and stopped my SL's brief in laughter.

that hurts more than drips on the leg.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

KW Driver wrote:
RangerBob275 wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:Note to self: Do not melt the frayed ends of 550 cord, while wearing only boxers, because when the molten fibers drip onto your thigh, it instantly removes several layers of skin, leaving an almost perfect circular depression, while simultaneously hurting like a motherfucker.
I have the scar. I am glad it didn"t land on my dick
I had a moment of utter stupidity as a PVT, and flicked the cord (not hard) to put it out. a glop of fiery, molten, crap landed just under my eye while burning a few eyelashes and had me doing the stupid dance, screaming silly, and stopped my SL's brief in laughter.

Napalm was made from 550 cord. It must have been.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Jenny Lynn wrote:

Stay home.
Ranger Rock Island Ranger, I've been on unscheduled leave due to an emergency since October 30th and tomorrow was the only day I'd be at work until next Monday, ah but the man upstairs works in mysterious ways. And ah heck grabbing a boat and going fishing tomorrow sounds like more fun then going to work :lol: Jenny
Jenny,
When the Salmon are running where you live,
there is a spot just about 100ft. off the old lighthouse, diagonal across the Sound from Gig Harbor and just around the corner from the Narrows Bridge. You will have 25lb. Salmon practically jumping into your boat there. Watch out for the currents during tide change though! :shock:

And if you are a diver, you will see there some of the largest Octopuss' anywhere in the world :wink: 8)
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RTO wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:
Stay home.
Jenny,
When the Salmon are running where you live,
there is a spot just about 100ft. off the old lighthouse, diagonal across the Sound from Gig Harbor and just around the corner from the Narrows Bridge. You will have 25lb. Salmon practically jumping into your boat there. Watch out for the currents during tide change though! :shock:

And if you are a diver, you will see there some of the largest Octopuss' anywhere in the world :wink: 8)
I saw some of those up on the 3rd floor. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Oto-Man wrote:
KW Driver wrote:
RangerBob275 wrote: I have the scar. I am glad it didn"t land on my dick

Napalm was made from 550 cord. It must have been.
Napalm sticks to kids.

http://www.smithsonianglobalsound.org/t ... temid=3993
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Everybody, all at once now, take a deep breath......hold it....hold it....slowly let it out....hold....out....ahhhh..........doesn't that feel good.

Now please, learn to laugh, at yourselves, and at others. Laughter will bring the joy of God into your lives and make the rain goooo away. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

If I have to listen to one of these fuckin liberal tossers around here, go one at the neck about how fucking terrible it is in the US these days, I'm gonna go fucking ballistic and donkey punch them right then and there.

Restraint is a fucking marvelous thing. I don't have much of it left.

Now. For a pint of Belhaven.

Cheers.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
cams wrote:Everybody, all at once now, take a deep breath......hold it....hold it....slowly let it out....hold....out....ahhhh..........doesn't that feel good.

Now please, learn to laugh, at yourselves, and at others. Laughter will bring the joy of God into your lives and make the rain goooo away. 8)
Smoke yourself.
:twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I want so bad to put a "No Fat Chicks" sticker on those electronic shopping carts at the grocery store. Am I the only one that is repulsed by fat people who use these in order to avoid burning a calorie while buying their ice cream and twinkies?
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
LEROY
Ranger

Post by LEROY »

Boudicca wrote:I want so bad to put a "No Fat Chicks" sticker on those electronic shopping carts at the grocery store. Am I the only one that is repulsed by fat people who use these in order to avoid burning a calorie while buying their ice cream and twinkies?
X2
H Co 121st LRS 00-14
RS Class 07-09
ARNG-WTC Schools NCO
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Boudicca wrote:I want so bad to put a "No Fat Chicks" sticker on those electronic shopping carts at the grocery store. Am I the only one that is repulsed by fat people who use these in order to avoid burning a calorie while buying their ice cream and twinkies?
and diet soda..............
You beat me to it. :evil:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

the same people who also almost run someone over while zooming into the closest parking spot to the door of the grocery store so the other individual waiting for the spot cannot pull into it.

On my most recent trip to the grocery store, I remember watching the "zooming" car's occupant get out of the car saying to myself it would do your heart some good to park the car further away and walk, yes it was a female with an extremely high BMI
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”