Chonies

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: Chonies

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:Now, this may be a little off topic and what not, but what the hell.

How many of you MoFos still march around in civvie life without chonies (underwear for you city folk) on a daily basis?

I for one still do. I know of several others that still do. Why am I asking...well,

Myself and a former Jarhead on my team get shit all the time from the fellas about our preference not to wear chonies on a day to day basis.

I tried (as well as my buddy) that once you have gone "loose" for long, you just cannot seem to go back to holding the fellas in.

I also tried to explain the whole "chafing" thing and what not, but to no avail, they simply think we are weird and have issues.

My wife loves it (for the obvious reasons), but I feel much more comfortable letting the boys sway in the open. The only time I do wear chonies (sport ones at that) is when I have loose PT shorts on or when I am wearing a suit.

A funny story to relate to this....my buddies took me to TDs (a kick ass Tittie joint with fine ass college girls working the stage) for my Bachelor's Party in 93. The girls put me on stage and sat me in the chair while they (5 dancers) did their thing around me. To make things interesting, the hottie little red-head decided to unbutton my pants and started to work the zipper.....I told her "You may not want to do that.....I don't have any chonies on and you will let the boy out..." she just kind of giggled and continued....well she let the zipper out all the way and split the pants open and OILA'......there was my manhood standing at attention for her.....she jumped back with her eyes wide open (I can understand with the shock being that it was so big and all :roll: ).....and she told the other girls that I was not kidding.....well....that was quite an interesting situation, but it did get me a night full of free lap dances from the Redhead! :P
Way to camoflauge the homoness with the redhead thing...redheads are fucking hot!!

I developed a weird ball pain from not wearing skivvies.....I actually had a profile at battalion that said I was to jerk off twice a day...thhey thought I had epiditymitis (sp?), but the problem was caused by no skivies....

So I wear tighty whities... :twisted:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Never wore them in the Army. Now I wear boxers. I don't have to worry about rubbing myself raw these days..............except when I beat off. :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Luna wrote:Never wore them in the Army. Now I wear boxers. I don't have to worry about rubbing myself raw these days..............except when I beat off. :roll:
:lol:

As a wittle wone I wore diapers, then I graduated to boxer shorts. In the service including nam I wore boxers. later as a young man after the service I changed to briefs and now I have graduated back to diapers or depends. ugh! :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I don't remember what deployment it was but we didn't have to report in to 1200. So Spence (Desert Sloth will know who I am talking about) and I went to the Tacoma mall. We walked around for an hour and just looked around. So when I was leaving the mall I looked down and there were my pants totally unzipped and of course I was going commando.

They must have been open the whole time I was in the mall. Of course I left drag marks all over the mall because it was dragging behind me but it was still embarrassing.

Ranger2
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger2 wrote:I don't remember what deployment it was but we didn't have to report in to 1200. So Spence (Desert Sloth will know who I am talking about) and I went to the Tacoma mall. We walked around for an hour and just looked around. So when I was leaving the mall I looked down and there were my pants totally unzipped and of course I was going commando.

They must have been open the whole time I was in the mall. Of course I left drag marks all over the mall because it was dragging behind me but it was still embarrassing.

Ranger2
hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Why the fuck wouldn't you go Commando? :? How would you feel all cramped up in someone's pants. You always need to take care of your Ranger buddy.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

I still shave my head bald, so I guess I still keep up with the old standards. Just don't mind that I'm about 450lbs overweight!!!!!! :lol:
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I keep my hair short but not a high and tight. Long hair drives me crazy. I would have a high and tight but I found that no one would take me seriously with one. I went to buy somethings when I was getting out and no one would help me. Then I grew out my hair and responses changed.

I don't know how short hair makes a difference but it did.

Ranger2
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

"There's nothing like an unfurnished basement for pure comfort."

Last time I put the boys in a cage was in Basic Training. I never could get used to wearing them again after the Army - tried a couple times, but it's too uncomfortable.

There have been multiple "zipper" incidents, where I was unaware that my 11th finger was conducting a recon. Probably the worst incident would be when I was wearing an old pair of corduroy pants. I was getting out of my car and snagged the pants on the door. Being old pants, they tore like a Korean condom, leaving a 15 inch opening on my left ass cheek. This had to happen in the parking lot in front of the nursing student barracks at Ft Bragg, and there were numerous female students in the area. I pulled a quick E and E and borrowed a pair of jeans from one of the guys in the barracks, which he decided he didn't want back since I wore them camping for 3 days and my boys made a nice cozy home inside.
A 1/75 Rgr Regt 96-97
1/503 Inf Regt (AASLT) 97-98
Broke Dick @ WAMC 98-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

RangerStew wrote:I still freeball. Never quite could get used to them again. I also wear my hair(head hair that is) extremely short. If my hair gets to be over an 2 inches, I feel like a hippy. Drives me nuts.

RangerStew
Same here!

I'm more motivated after a good haircut!
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

The last time I wore skivvies was in '66 when I arrived in RVN. Big Jim and the twins have to be free.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

I tend to like the ole slave songs when discussing this issue....

"Swing Low.... Sweet Chariot..." :lol: :lol:

Swinging since '89!!!
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I just got a flat top crewcut the other day with maybe a 1/4 in on the top front. I think Slowpoke got more hair on his mustache than I have on my entire head. :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”