My Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

beamers
Egg

My Introduction

Post by beamers »

Hello,

I am a 35 year old business man from Missouri. Have a history degree from MU. I have never been in the military, but have the highest respect for all U.S. miltary of all wars. Due to this respect for you, I am outraged by those that claim to be military heros when in fact they have never been in the military. Our government should protect the honor of our military by prosecutung those people, passing laws and making examples of people gaining attention from false claims.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

beamers

Post by Steadfast »

Your a NOGO at this station.

Edited to add: You can always tell your "friend" his brother Rangers are waiting to welcome him back in the fold and send him here.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
beamers
Egg

Advice please..

Post by beamers »

The phony brags how he is already in touch with his former "black ops" veterans. I need advice on how to have legal action taken against him for his false "Army Ranger" claims. I dont want to give up, do nothing, and let him continue to lie - as some have suggested.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Why don't you PM one of the "Mods" all the information you have on the alleged poser.

You can Pm me that info but I'll be away for two hours.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Re: My Introduction

Post by Ranger Andy »

beamers wrote:Due to this respect for you, I am outraged by those that claim to be military heros when in fact they have never been in the military. Our government should protect the honor of our military by prosecutung those people, passing laws and making examples of people gaining attention from false claims.
Thanks for trying to watch out for us, but are you living in a cave? There are many websites out there who's sole purpose is to expose wannabes! And, the federal government (bless their fuzzy little heads) has enacted several laws that deal with wannabes.

Try "google" for "wannabe" and "wannabes" and keep moving forward with your worthy cause...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

O-Kay!
Ranger Andy
Ranger

My Introduction

Post by Ranger Andy »

RTO wrote:O-Kay!
Have you been to The Mosh Pit - Veterans Day 2008? I may have to rethink "O-kay!"...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
RTO
BANNED

Re: My Introduction

Post by RTO »

Ranger Andy wrote:
RTO wrote:O-Kay!
Have you been to The Mosh Pit - Veterans Day 2008? I may have to rethink "O-kay!"...
I was just getting used to it. O-Well! :lol:

Return to “Introduction Archive”