contract

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
colin1
USAF

contract

Post by colin1 »

Is there any certain MOS that is more likely than the others to be selected for a contract? I read an earlier post from an individual wanting to be a 68W with an option 40 but his recruiter told him at that time there wasn't an quotas for it. It turned out in the end he was able to get that contract but I'm curious as to whether or not certain MOS's pop up more often than others in the recruiting pool? Thank you in advance
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Needs of the Army brother, but rest assured there are three jobs that will always be available in a Ranger Battalion;

Infantry

Forward Observer

Medic
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

You can't get any clearer than that.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
colin1
USAF

Post by colin1 »

Roger that, those are exactly the three MOS's I'm interested in too so it sounds like it'll work out perfectly. Thank you very much for your help.
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

Return to “Recruitment Process”