From Someone who is there.

Basic & AIT
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

JCorio56 wrote:I'll try ranger badmuther, might not help though.
You can start by capitalizing the "R" in Ranger.........if you don't learn anything else, I suggest you learn that.
Bell

Post by Bell »

JCorio56 wrote:I'll try ranger badmuther, might not help though.
You fucking up on purpose? Fool. That wasn't a suggestion. Clean your damn spelling up. Start using capitalization. That's a rule, not a request.

Attention to detail is something that is gonna be pounded into you going into the Army. Eventually you'll start preaching it just as loud as we do.

You clean your mess up. Now.

RLTW
Bell
JCorio56
Embryo

Post by JCorio56 »

Sorry about that Ranger badmuther, and Ranger bell. Will get on both of them right away.
Bell

Post by Bell »

JCorio56 wrote:Sorry about that Ranger badmuther, and Ranger bell. Will get on both of them right away.
Needs more work.

RLTW
Bell
JCorio56
Embryo

Post by JCorio56 »

Thank you placebo, i'm just not used to worrying about spelling on the internet. I guess it's time to get used to doing everything the right way.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

JCorio56 wrote:Thank you placebo, i'm just not used to worrying about spelling on the internet. I guess it's time to get used to doing everything the right way.
I think the light just came on! :D Yes, from now on, in the grown up world where you've chosen to live, you have to do EVERYTHING right!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Slowpoke wrote:
JCorio56 wrote:Thank you placebo, i'm just not used to worrying about spelling on the internet. I guess it's time to get used to doing everything the right way.
I think the light just came on! :D Yes, from now on, in the grown up world where you've chosen to live, you have to do EVERYTHING right!
Hehheheeeeee... :twisted:

Return to “About OSUT”