good afternoon i am.....

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

Wanna bet? Come on ya little pissant. Bring it on. Amuse me some more. Give it yer best shot. Hmmm...what else, oh yeah, show me what ya got PT stud. I'd pay good money to drive any reasonable distance to do PT with you. It would be my pleasure.

RLTW
Bell
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

pt_in_my_sleep wrote:fuck you.yhats all i have to say.
C-A-P-I-T-A-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N!
Damn you're just not capable of instruction. (Psst...I am pretty sure that is a very important component in the Regiment.)

But who we kidding here, right? Like you have the attention to detail.

Good luck on those pullups....Pampers or Huggies. :lol:
pp_in_my_pants
Embryo

Post by pp_in_my_pants »

lol come get me bitch.
listen up you mother fuckers this is going to be the hardest day of your life........
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Wrong answer.
Bell

Post by Bell »

pt_in_my_sleep wrote:lol come get me bitch.
Told ya dumbass. You're too easy.

RLTW
Bell
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome Piss_In_Your_Bed. To bad you were never taught any manners about how you should act in someone elses house. Bye Piss_In_Your_Bed
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

pjd wrote:
my recruiter just gave me a full pt test and i got 100% 75 push ups 2 miles in 11:56 and 72 situps.and for those jar heads out there 21 pullups.im not trying to boast i just want you guys to know im the real deal and not some punk ass wannabe kid

FLUSH!
Now Ranger pjd- that is an insult to some kid with Down Syndrome- HE wouldn't wanna be classed in with this punk!
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

pt_in_my_sleep wrote:lol come get me bitch.
Oh my GOD, I cannot BELIEVE anyone could be THAT stupid. You ask how to UNFUCK yourself, then shove your dick ANOTHER foot up your ass... although that may be too.....generous
Bell

Post by Bell »

Told ya he was easy. He's been an amusing toy today. Next!

RLTW
Bell
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Im not going to cuss you out and such. All I am going to say is if you cant stay level headed and keep on keepin on, in a internet baord where you never even see the people in your face, how do you expect to make it through RIP, hell how do you think you will make it through OSUT. Trust me I am SURE Ranger H8train can count higher than your pushup numbers its all about when you stop, when you QUIT, which I am pretty damn sure you will hell you are already quittin here, and you aint even seen a DS yet let alone a RIP Instructor. :wink: YOUR GAY!!!! :wink:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Luna has only one word:

KAWHOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

This board produces some outstanding DEP/ABN/OPT40 young men.

blacksrt4 that was awesome.
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Edit: Delete

Jumped into bussiness that didn't concern me.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Sorry you guys had to put up with the stench for so long....I had class tonight. Killerfag is GONE. I had to bitch slap him in a few PMs before he even got an intro going. Thought maybe he got the picture. Apparently, the fatty cells in his cranium prevented that from occurring.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”