General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Good luck.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Set the example for others (DEPpers) to follow.

Make sure you get us updated when you are in Airborne School and can access the computers over at the Subway Shop.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Good Luck Wolf, don't quit.
Bell

Post by Bell »

I will accept only go's.

Eyes always forward. The end will get there.

RLTW
Bell
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Good luck Wolf
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Don't get killed, Wolf... :twisted:

Sorry, everybody was sounding too damn nice all of a sudden; I had to get in my 'parting shot'! :lol:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Don't worry there Strider, I've still got a little something left for you... :twisted:

Remember, I know RIP cadre...Bwahahahahah.......
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, 172 posts and he's got 10+ months left before he reports. I think we'll need to ask Ranger to limit his access pretty soon, unless he learns to slow it down voluntarily.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Stillwell, you must be Billy Badass himself. You don't even comprehend what you just asked for. Damned thing is hard enough without getting singled out and picked on. Those RIP cadre ain't yer buddy and they hate you anyway. To have a name is like a dog with a new toy. They gonna play with you tilll you look like the stuffing's coming out.

You probably just learned the first lesson the military offers. Never volunteer for anything. There's stupid, then there's really stupid. Luck won't save yer ass. More determination than you ever knew you had will.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “The Mosh Pit”