ATTENTION: LOTUS LIPS

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Ranger Desert Sloth

I overlooked that assignment last time I was on. Since then, I found out that my girlfriend was pregnant, so I spent most of yesterday, all of last night, and most of today with her. I will get started with the assignment now, and it wont happen again.
Bell

Post by Bell »

What the hell does yer girfriend have to do with this? You just volunteering information no one needs or is it a confession. Like we need that too. Who gives a shit? You obviously fucked up and now yer snitching on yerself. Go marry that gal and make it right then drive on with life.

Jeeze, ever hear of protection?

Fuck it. Do the assignment and keep the personal shit to yerself.

RLTW
Bell
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Ranger Bell. With all due respect, please keep further comments about my girlfriend to yourself. Yes I know what protection is. yes I used protection. yes it didnt work. I was telling Ranger Desert Sloth why I didnt have his assignment on time, not telling you anything. Please, just give me a friggin break. This thread had nothing to do with you Ranger Bell.

I know im going to get a royal ass chewing for this post, but I dont care. Just keep your comments to yourself. Thanks.

~Jeff
Bell

Post by Bell »

You little prick. You're the one that started the comments on your girlfriend.

Your fucking comments were shitty assed excuses that we didn't need to hear. Your personal problems are not our concern. Don't care, don't wanna hear it.

This thread has everything to do with me numbnuts. Just cause yer a fucking hero don't mean you can take advantage of this board and talk like ya want to. We've all been heros at one time or another.

I was trying to show you something you obviously missed. You go to Battalion speaking of anything other than the original subject you're liable for days of smoke.

Kid, I thought you were alright, but right now ya little fuck I'd choke ya down and beat the shit outta ya if I could lay my hands on ya. I'm one comment away from requesting a ban on your disrespectful little ass. You started the conversation. Deal with it.

Edited to add: You cocky little motherfucker. You lousy little piece of shit. You, who doesn't have enough respect for his girlfriend to do the right thing has the fucking audacity to tell me to withhold my comments in my house. Fuck you shitforbrains. From this point forward you will never make a fucking comment on this board. If you got a question we'll answer and maybe listen. Never again can you post or comment until my fucking temper is gone. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen. Fuck you punk.

RLTW
Bell
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

IM NOT A FUCKING HERO RANGER BELL. AND IM TIRED OF HEARING EVERYONE SAY I AM.

Request a ban on me Ranger Bell, Right now I have bigger things on my mind than to worry about what you personally think about me.

I know now that when I get to RIP, Ranger h8train1/75 is gonna smoke my ass into the ground for this, but I dont care. Thats just going to push me farther and harder to make it. I'm gonna make it no matter what, just to prove to YOU, Ranger Bell, that im not just some little prick. I am far from disrespectful, with the exception of the last post I made, I have shown NOTHING but respect to the Rangers and other Servicemen on this board. The day I walk out of RIP after graduating, I will come back here and show you that I'm not some kid that couldnt make it.

Before I'm banned, I want to thank everyone for the help and wealth of information I've recieved. Thanks to all for the wellwishing after my accident. DEPs, future DEPs, Good luck on all of your quests, dont quit, and keep your head held high.

~Jeff
Bell

Post by Bell »

You don't even know how to listen to instructions. I told you not to post anymore unless ya had a question.

Request submitted.

RLTW
Bell
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

See you later bud. :lol: :lol: :twisted:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

This dude is probably cleaning the shit out of his pants right now. Once I had a girlfriend who was a month late and I was shitting my pants. Then she had her period and she told me that she is late all the time. Thanks for telling me. I had made life plans in the meantime and thought my life was all screwed up.

Lotus Lips, how old are you and your girlfriend?

Ranger2
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Ranger2 wrote:This dude is probably cleaning the shit out of his pants right now. Once I had a girlfriend who was a month late and I was shitting my pants. Then she had her period and she told me that she is late all the time. Thanks for telling me. I had made life plans in the meantime and thought my life was all screwed up.

Lotus Lips, how old are you and your girlfriend?

Ranger2
He is outty 5,000 brother. :?
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

I thought Lotus Lips was a good guy and since I guess he got killed I will do his assignment for him.

5 Principles of Patrolling:

Planning
Recon
Security
Control
Common Sense
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Bell wrote: Just cause yer a fucking hero don't mean you can take advantage of this board and talk like ya want to. We've all been heros at one time or another.
Well, now that you mention that, Ranger Bell.....it seems that our boy Lotus Lips was a poser. I say that with only 99% certainty, however. That's right, his whole 'accident' story apparently never happened.

Our esteemed site medic, Doc, has been in contact with me numerous times over the past few days via PM and land line in reference to Lips. For those of you who didn't know it, Doc serves as the lead medic on a big city SWAT team in Oklahoma, as well as being a supervisor for one of the big EMS agencies. He has access to all of the information and reports that are filed/ kept by police, fire, and EMS services that are filed (by law) in the state of Oklahoma.

In attempting to find some closure for our boy Lips (like some scientific evidence that the young girl was dead before Lips ever got to her vehicle...thus, it wouldn't be his fault), Doc tried to track down the report(s) from the accident. He did this, believe it or not, with Lips' approval. Oddly, there is no record of a 5-vehicle fatality accident involving Lips (Doc used Lips' real name, of course). That's right....no fire dept. record, no EMS record...no wrecker recoord (we even had the wrecker company name)...no obituary record of the girl....no hospital records....no police file.......NADA! He ran a search by names, by location, by date/ time, by vehicle (all five of them), by injury, and by responding agencies.

When confronted about the lack of records, Lips changed his story date to April 18th, rather than May 18th. Again, Doc chased the records, running a search from April 18th to today's date. NADA!

I suppose that there is a 1% chance than an alien toyed with the circuitry
on some Mother sattelite, causing all traces of this single fatality accident to be lost in cyberspace. Therefore, I won't say that he was 100% a poser POS. I'll let the members of this site come to their own conclusions (mine is already made). But, before any of you go on calling this kid a hero, I'd weigh the results of Doc's detective work. I've met Doc and he knows his shit. Thanks for the legwork, Doc. :wink:

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”