re-enlistment

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

hit_it wrote: Usually the Corps/Navy gives RE-4 for things the Army would deem an RE-3. This is how we used to put USMC RE-4's into the Army and probably how Jarhed got in. I assume it wil be how this guy gets in as well. Gonna be a long wait for that waiver. I hope you haven't fucked up since being a civilian.
SFC hit_it, that is correct. It had been less than 2 years since my separation so I had to submit a time waiver as well as a RE code waiver. I had to present a strong case as to why it should be approved though and I waited nearly 6 months. Went all the way up to NGB. It took a long time to get that stuff approved and now my biggest concern is getting my Secret clearance approved. That's another matter altogether.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
actionguy219
Ranger

Post by actionguy219 »

JarHedSolja wrote:
SFC hit_it, that is correct. It had been less than 2 years since my separation so I had to submit a time waiver as well as a RE code waiver. I had to present a strong case as to why it should be approved though and I waited nearly 6 months. Went all the way up to NGB. It took a long time to get that stuff approved and now my biggest concern is getting my Secret clearance approved. That's another matter altogether.

Dude, if you want you clearance just tell them that you were in the elite 1-148 INF. Works like a charm :lol:
A Co. 1-148 INF (M) (99-04)
B Co. 2/19 SFG (A) (04-10)
C Co. 3/5 SFG (A) (10-present)

03-05 SFQC
07-07 Ranger
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

actionguy219 wrote:
JarHedSolja wrote:

Dude, if you want you clearance just tell them that you were in the elite 1-148 INF. Works like a charm :lol:
:lol:
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co

Return to “Introduction Archive”