Outbound LAX

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Funny story!!!

I don't fit lengthwise in the seats but just suck it up. When you see me in an airline seat it's all legs....

My favorite is my big ass legs and knees are pressed all the way up against the person in front of me so it's impossible for them to recilne. I usually give them their 3 or 4 attempts at slamming the seat back before I slam it forward. Usually ends that nonsense right there.

Sky Bus was cheap as hell, but damn the seats were small...too bad they are chap 11....
lonergr77
Ranger

heavies

Post by lonergr77 »

Shamrock,

Maybe you and her could have slipped off together and joined the mile-wide club, I mean HIGH.
lonergr77

3rd Plt, Cco, 2/75 - Nov '96 to Dec '99
RRD - Dec '99 to Dec '03
TSE Inc - Dec '03 to May '10
RRC Civilian - May '10 -
RC - 3-98
johnjohnson1957
Ranger

Post by johnjohnson1957 »

That's some funny shit! Reminds me of a story from several years back. Friend of mine cautioned me that if the person sitting next to you on an airplane ever suggests you raise the arm rest so you both have extra room; just say no.

Seems like he had just got home from a flight where he agreed to raise the arm rest when asked. He then went on to describe how the heavy "flowed" all over him.

Not a good flight for him but then and again he did not have your people skills so he had to suffer.
Army AD medic: FAMC, 2/5 FA, 97 Gen Hosp, AFRC Berchtesgaden, 28 CSH; 1975-1980
Army Guard/Reserve: 1/410 Inf, 209 Med Clr Co, 12th SF: 1982-1988
USAF AD: 1988-2003; Retired
RS 10-81
EvilCouch
Ranger

Re: heavies

Post by EvilCouch »

lonergr77 wrote:Shamrock,

Maybe you and her could have slipped off together and joined the mile-wide club, I mean HIGH.
Hahahaha!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

That was the funniest story I've read in a long time. I have to chime in, because I had a fat encounter last weekend.

I went to Barnes and Noble to look for book about stretching. I found what I was looking for, and after skimming through the book, I noticed something brown on my hand. It was chocolate, all over the fucking book, and my damn hand. I clean the book up (because it was the only one), clean my hand up, and start to look at some of the other fitness books. Several other books also had melted chocolate on them. Can you believe some fat fuck was eating chocolate like a fucking pig, and looking at fitness books at the same time? I looked for the culprit, but never found her/him/pat. It still makes me angry just thinking about it. God damn, I wish the person would have still been there. I so much wanted to say, "Stop eating the fucking chocolate! Get your fat ass out side and walk until you fucking die!".
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:a fat encounter
:lol: :lol:
I live there
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
scubask
Tadpole

Post by scubask »

I'd be scared she eat me.

Yesterday I was between 2 fatties in the middle seat, and saw my laps disappear. Closed my eyes and imagined being wedged between 2 ginormous boobies. Works like a charm most of the time.
USMA 1996-2000
3/2 ID 2001-2003, 2005
3/1 SFG(A) 2003-2004
OIF 2004
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

scubask wrote:I'd be scared she eat me.
That fearmay be justified. One of my contractors was flying back from a training and he is a slight guy about 5'6 150lbs. He sat next to a women of the size in question on the flight. When he was picked up he had a completely disgusted look on his face. Apparenlty the woman fell asleep and started drooling on him.

We told him it was part of the pre-digestion lubrication process. He turned and walked right into the bar. :lol:
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”