North American Army

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Horned Toad
Ranger

North American Army

Post by Horned Toad »

Full story

I can tell you flat out that this is BS. Why do we need a foreign Army to come over to assist? Like we don’t have enough guys with guns here?

To me this is the worst thing about treaties and how the US will get screwed out of our civil rights. This wasn’t brought up in Congress and no one had a say.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Toad, I don't think it's that heinous brother. Just makes sense to have a mutual aid agreement in place prior to an emergency.

Now your brown brother's from another mother that came over during katrina (weren't they armed?) was a load of BS......
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

And when the next treaty outlaws you guns and the want to register your home drill press come say that tripe again. Come on its Canada, how much aid are they really going to give. We are the only superpower right now and you mean to tell me that we need help. I don’t see it.

I find this one really disturbing since it comes right after Montana’s threat to succeed over the Heller case that is before the SCOTUS right now.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Last edited by BadMuther on February 25th, 2008, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Horned Toad wrote:And when the next treaty outlaws you guns and the want to register your home drill press come say that tripe again. Come on its Canada, how much aid are they really going to give. We are the only superpower right now and you mean to tell me that we need help. I don’t see it.

I find this one really disturbing since it comes right after Montana’s threat to succeed over the Heller case that is before the SCOTUS right now.
Link that last one foo.....

I'm not seeing the correlation between mutual aid with canada and gun control...

You drinking the UN koolaid again?

Gun bans are inevitable brother, when they came for mine I'll gladly turn them in....bullets first
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Full story

there are some other articles out there but this is the only one that will open here
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Horned Toad wrote:http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=P ... geId=56914

there are some other articles out there but this is the only one that will open here
Outstanding!!!

Molon Labe!

Believe it or not, you AZ guys have something like that written into your constitution also....(succeeding)
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

BadMuther wrote:
Horned Toad wrote:http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=P ... geId=56914

Outstanding!!!

Molon Labe!

Believe it or not, you AZ guys have something like that written into your constitution also....(succeeding)
Prior to 1865 it was taught at West Point that all States voluntarily entered the Union and could leave. That is until losing money because an issue.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “The News Dump”