OPT 40's Listen UP!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

OPT 40's Listen UP!

Post by Silverback »

I have just received 6 young men who were removed from RIP. I am not sure what they have done to get tossed (Ranger H8train will square me away). If you sign up to do something then FUCKING DO IT! Don't be a quitter or a puss. I hate RIP quitters and Bolos and I will make sure they get squared away!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Ranger Gronk I will not let you or any of the other Rangers down, but most importantley I will not let myself down!! "...100% and then some..."
Bell

Post by Bell »

S7cc7r wrote:true..btw when ever a physical punishment s given to a DEP I try to do it anyways because it serves to prepare for R.I.P. I hope I'm not out of line giving advice like this.
Would you guys stop making excuses. Be bold. If ya fuck up then it's a lesson learned. Stop being such a pussy and think ya need directions or approval. You know the rules. You read enough and hang around long enough ya see how it works. Well, it works the same way in the army. Don't get out of line, respect others, step up to the plate. Ya gotta get a positive attitude going and not be afraid of the smoke.

RLTW
Bell
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Any news yet on what those 6 soldiers in RIP got dropped for?
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Deep End wrote:Any news yet on what those 6 soldiers in RIP got dropped for?
You don't need to worry about that. YOU just need to pay attention to EVERYTHING the RIP instructors tell you to do and then DO IT in the timeframe they give you. It's not complicated.
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Roger that Ranger Spartan. I'll knock some out for asking an unnecessary question.
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention

Return to “The Mosh Pit”