2/75

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

fatart
Ranger

Ha, ha

Post by fatart »

Hey, Shitbird, #1 a field goal is usually tried from some distance away, fuckin' Cooter would not be able to see that far and #2 if you wanna talk about being up my ass you'd better bring some tequila, 550 cord and a few buddies cuz I'm not giving it to some shitstabber like you without a few drinks, an all out brawl, and being tied down. I mean I'm OK with you batting for THAT team, but I don't roll like that my Brother. I don't hate on y'all cuz you're into that boy on boy stuff, I'm just not into all that! HA,HA,HA.........I LOVE talking shit to Rangers, because when I do it to civilians they get all kind of butthurt!
2/75th '91-'99
RS 5-93

"Cookie...?"
fatart
Ranger

Naw

Post by fatart »

Not since I left Benning. I was offered the 507th Guard liasion job last year, but turned it down because I'd already put HH6 and the boys through a bunch of crap moving here and there for Uncle Sugar. Don't like trying to get Little Fuckin' Johnny to join the Guard, but my younger boys are all into sports, scouts, and the snow up here so.........working my own hours lets me coach baseball and wrestling so I'm OK with all of it. My boss is real laidback also, so even though I'm behind on mission for the year he doesn't fuck with me or anything. I've talked with Kowatch and my sister is up at Lewis right now and ran into CSM Grippe, he actually passed on a "Hello" to me which was wierd because last I knew he HATED my ass! He's the I Corp CSM, just took over this month.
2/75th '91-'99
RS 5-93

"Cookie...?"
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

cams wrote:Check your dates. He bailed out during the verification process and hasn't come back.

I wonder why? :roll:
Don't look now, but he's back again dishing out advice.

viewtopic.php?p=508860#508860
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

centermass wrote:
cams wrote:Check your dates. He bailed out during the verification process and hasn't come back.

I wonder why? :roll:
Don't look now, but he's back again dishing out advice.

viewtopic.php?p=508860#508860
Roger. I posted the same thing today in the 2nd Batt verification thread.

Hybrid, you need to finish the verification bro so we can get you into the back. What exactly is the hold-up?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”