IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: November 16th, 2004, 6:42 pm
- Location: Tinsel Town
- Posts: 5576
- Joined: May 25th, 2004, 11:24 pm
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.http://www.75thrra.comhttp://tahomatactical.com
- Posts: 3394
- Joined: December 30th, 2005, 2:00 am
- Location: Drop zone coming up....Stand by
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Secretary - Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: June 27th, 2005, 6:01 am
- Location: Arkansas
C Co 2/75th Inf 1975-1976
A Co 3/39th Inf 1976-1977
"Keep your head up Ranger; someone is looking up to you!"
"Few men are born brave; many become so through training and force of discipline"
Flavius Vegitius Renatus: Roman Legion Commander and Nobleman
Mentor to "BonesTheUnforgiving"
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: July 31st, 2005, 6:16 am
- Location: Have Guns, Will Travel!
Welcome felow "Palace Guard"!
PM(private messege) inbound.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"
Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
- Posts: 9205
- Joined: March 30th, 2005, 1:30 am
- Location: "Getting kicked in the balls by Life!"
Welcome to the site.
"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"
"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."
"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
- Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator
- Posts: 6912
- Joined: April 6th, 2005, 8:39 pm
- Location: "I have come, and now I am here!" 15/16.5
Hey all thanks for the warm reception. I'm not very 'forum savvy' so forgive me if I don't have proper forum etiqutte, or don't understand an abbreviation. "We not have these technologies"
RS class #2-97
- Posts: 5
- Joined: December 28th, 2007, 1:27 am
Welcome Ranger and thanks for your service to our great country!
- "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID
Mentored Ranger kozzman555 http://www.75thrra.com
- LM 183http://www.ranger.org
- LM 3537
- Posts: 8011
- Joined: June 22nd, 2006, 4:47 pm
- Location: Nebraska
L Company Ranger
75th RRA Life Member
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: December 7th, 2004, 6:09 am
- Location: Bakalakadaka Street
Better late than never
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- US Navy Veteran
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: December 8th, 2006, 9:18 pm
- Location: MA
Return to Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests