Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

13ust1 wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:13ust1,
Tell me why you had all the Black Hawk Down shit on your initial intro.
Why i had the Black Hawk Down stuff in my initial intro, is because that is one of my favorite movies, I have never played the game, therefore i have never beaten the game.
Oh My. Incoming!!!!!
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

13ust1 wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:13ust1,
Tell me why you had all the Black Hawk Down shit on your initial intro.
Why I had the Black Hawk Down stuff in my initial intro, is because that is one of my favorite movies, I have never played the game, therefore I have never beaten the game.
1. Why is it your favorite movie? (200 word essay for your answer)

2. Why did you come onto a Ranger forum with all of that? Did you think we would think you were cool? Did you even realize that someone from Task Force Ranger could possibly be a part of a Ranger web Forum, and might take it the wrong way? (200 word essay for your answer)

3. List all of the men who paid the ultimate sacrifice during that operation.

4. Tell me why we were sent to Somalia.

5. Tell me how many missions we went on while we were in country.

6. Was Task Force Ranger successful, or did we fail?

This, my little friend is what we call Ranger History. You need to fully understand everything you make a statement about from this point forward.

I know you thought that it was cool to have all the neat stuff about Black Hawk Down in you initial intro. You have somewhat recovered from that mistake. Looking up to individuals in an event is one thing, jumping on a Ranger board with all the fruit salad you had is another.

I'm in a tolerant mood today. I can understand why you had that stuff, and like I said earlier, you have taken it off. Now go and complete your assignments, with zero errors and we will re-evaluate your status on this board.

Do not send me a private message with the answers. Post it in this thread by 20 December 2007 @ 01:00 hours. After you post your answer, tell me the significance of that date as well in your very next post.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Fire Mission

Fire mission Over

Section, HE quick #2 Gun, 1 round and adjust, 3 rounds Fire For Effect

#2 gun hang it, #2 gun Fire

Right 200 Drop 100

#2 gun Hang it, #2 gun fire

Drop 50 Fire for Effect

Section 3 rounds fire for effect

Section Hang it

Section......... To be continued 12/20/07
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

You think it's cool...BHD....from a fucking movie?

I will bet my left nut that you didn't know a fucking thing about what went on over there before Bravo57 told you look the shit up and write an essay on it! I will tell you this you got away from an ass chewing up one side and down the other....don't blow this off!!!
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Hold on here folks! He was responding to my tasker. I'm the one who will give go/no-go. Everybody step back and relax!

You may now move around the site.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Jim wrote:Hold on here folks! He was responding to my tasker. I'm the one who will give go/no-go. Everybody step back and relax!

You may now move around the site.
I concur with Jim. Too many wolves in this forest, time to find a new hunting ground.

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

While your in between paragraphs...........

Get a Fucking avatar.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Hi dude! Welcome to the site and the world of Rangers! Good luck with your endeavors!... :D

On a serious note, I have felt the anger of Bravo57. You do not, I repeat, NOT under any circumstances want to piss him of and incur his wrath. That shit storm you are years away from being ready for. Follow his instructions to the absolute-fuckin'-detail. If he tells you to put on a pink hula skirt and flip-flops, while covered in bacon grease, then guess what you will be doing..... :roll:

Fair warning!..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Do not send me a private message with the answers. Post it in this thread by 20 December 2007 @ 01:00 hours. After you post your answer, tell me the significance of that date as well in your very next post.
Oh well. Kid, in my eyes you could have recovered with at least trying to answer my questions. There are very specific reasons I gave you this assignment. Your follow through is non existent. I have learned (from you) that you are "instant gratification", not team oriented, poorly motivated and will always take the easy route. You missed your opportunity to learn from some of the best, brightest and tenacious men I know.

Good luck flippin' burgers.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Untrainable.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Bravo57 wrote:
Oh well. Kid, in my eyes you could have recovered with at least trying to answer my questions. There are very specific reasons I gave you this assignment. Your follow through is non existent. I have learned (from you) that you are "instant gratification", not team oriented, poorly motivated and will always take the easy route. You missed your opportunity to learn from some of the best, brightest and tenacious men I know.

Good luck flippin' burgers.
***cough cough 18th Anniversary of Operation Just Cause, Rest In Peace Rangers cough cough ***
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome here kid......."hang tough".
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07