Introdution

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

rgrking wrote:They might be able to read just not write. It's normal in the current era.

I bet he does test high though.

Remember it's not your physical ability or your spelling that gets you to Regiment it's your GT score so make sure that it's high.
No, he clearly can't fucking read. GOD I wish I could smoke this little fucker right now... I really feel the need to choke something. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

GSXRanger wrote:No, he clearly can't fucking read. GOD I wish I could smoke this little fucker right now... I really feel the need to choke something. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do have some good medicine for issues like this. Trust me I have to take them all the time. :twisted: :twisted:
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

[quote="Dom"]I was told to respond with a simple “Roger Thatâ€
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Dom

Post by Dom »

Well seeing as I am not suppose to post that much if any I figured it would be better then posting. As for the HALO thread there were no stickies. I did not think there were any specific rules for the airborne, now I know I cant post there. I don’t even know if iam allowed to post here.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Dom wrote:Well seeing as I am not suppose to post that much if any I figured it would be better then posting. As for the HALO thread there were no stickies. I did not think there were any specific rules for the airborne, now I know I cant post there. I don’t even know if iam allowed to post here.

Of course when you have something Valid ......
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Dom wrote:Well seeing as I am not suppose to post that much if any I figured it would be better then posting. As for the HALO thread there were no stickies. I did not think there were any specific rules for the airborne, now I know I cant post there. I don’t even know if iam allowed to post here.
Ok Stud. I am not going to lose my fucking mind with you... so, I will take a deep breath, and break this down for you. Obviously, you have a learning disability or just plain don't give a fuck.

First, when you are told to do something, you simply say "Roger That" followed by a proper address to the person who told you to do said thing.

Secondly, you do not make brain dead, open ended, fucktard responses. You shut the fuck up, you think about what you want to say, and then you type it correctly and to the point. No drivel, no nothing.

Now, I want you to back up, go read some other introduction threads, and learn from the ass chewing of others.

Attention to DETAIL is the name of the game. Since you wear a football helmet to sleep at night, I am gonna take a bit of pity on you. I eat mother fuckers like you for breakfast, usually. If you can not pay attention to detail on a fucking INTERNET FORUM, you sure as HELL wont last a second in a firefight.

I for one, don't want you on my team. I don't want someone that can not follow directions backing my ass up, when I have to count on them to possibly save my life.

You only have ONE CHANCE for a first impression. You blew that impression like Paris Hilton on a first date.

Do not PM me. Do NOT PM any other Ranger on here, unless you are told to do so directly, or if somoene directs you to speak to one of us. You don't type, unless you have something to contribute.

If you want to be a US Army Ranger, I suggest you start paying attention, and wake the fuck up. There is a world of knowledge at your fingertips... and some very high speed BTDT's here. You are lurking in the company of Heroes, and you don't even have the insight to realize that.

This site is run BY Rangers, FOR Rangers. Period. The founders of this site, had the where-with-all to establish a mentorship program, where turds like you can interact with honest to goodness Rangers... possibly even Ranger Instructors BEFORE you even ship to OSUT.

I would highly urge you to back the fuck up, regroup, pull your head out of your fourth point of contact... and toe the line. If you don't, when you step off the bus at Basic, you are in for a WORLD of hurt.

You have NO clue how small this community is. You have no fucking clue.

Rant off.

***EDITED by Mat275***
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Dom

Post by Dom »

Roger that, sorry for being a stupid mother fucker; from now on my safest bet is just to not post any thing unless someone tells me something.
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Vote to ban.

Untrainable.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Dom wrote:Roger that, sorry for being a stupid mother fucker; from now on my safest bet is just to not post any thing unless someone tells me something.

OK, I'll tell you something...."Hang in there kid"........and give a few hundred pushups when you get a free moment.......trust me; it'll help with the backflips.... :wink:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I am closing this thread. Nothing to be learned by him or he would have already displayed an ounce of intelligence.

DOM, you're posting privileges are revoked. You will be allowed to read things on this site, but until you have your contract signed do not PM anyone on this board.

When you're sworn in, shoot me a PM. Hopefully by then not only will your head be out of your ass, but you'll also be ready to post on this board.

RLTW!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Dom,
This is a Ranger site for Rangers to meet & converse in the many different forums. Guests (you & others) are (were in your case) given free rein to roam the different forums to gleam/reap topics/ideas we have spoken about over the years helping young men such as yourself. Matter of fact there are over 465,000 articles on this site (for the record). Searching on your own is (was in your case) expected of you to do. Respect is the only item we request from new posters. We even have DEP's try to help each individual poster that comes on. We don't want to be your mommy or daddy. We do however expect each poster to be responsible to read our FAQ's & sticky's (in each forum) which are important for us to help you - is for you to first help yourself. See the military is not a game - it can be a life and death situation & if you can not deal with a mere small bit of cyber heat - you are going to have a great amount of trouble adjusting to the real Army. Now all this is not just for you alone Dom but all the young men coming onto this site.

One of the Standard Operating Procedures (or SOP) is to demonstrate respect when speaking with a Ranger whether thru a post or via a PM. In all communication you must adress each Ranger as say as an i.e.: Ranger Kilted Heathen. If by chance you sent a message saying: fuck your mother - well that's considered disrespectful. but if on the other hand you, Dom instead said: Ranger Kilted Heathen - fuck your mother via PM we could understand that you'd be letting off some steam. You, however displayed no respect in either communication whether via post or PM. So in true essence Dom, you fucked yourself. Don't give up Dom, you could always enlist into the Navy. Merry Christmas Dom - learn from your mistakes here. Every step you take in the future is a learning process.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”